BY CLINIQUE #60 in Makeup Sets

• How is the pigmentation on the stick itself? 6 Answers
  • Are the pigmentation as great as a Mac lipstick? I'm wondering wh...2 Answers
  • How does color look on? Does it give appearance of a whiter smile? 3 Answers
Clinique Breast Cancer Awareness Chubby Stick Set
  • "I think its a great idea that make up companies are supporting such great causes i would be honor to buy this if i knew where to." in 16 reviews
  • "This is a great product and I think that Clinique are doing a great thing but it would be better if money went to breast cancer all of the time instead of just for the one month." in 15 reviews
  • "With funds going to a good cause, it is also a beautiful color and comes with a cute little carrying case to put it in. " in 14 reviews
  • "$3.00 from this purchase will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation The case is super cute, and the balm has a nice neutral color to work with a variety of tones, and leaves the lips feeling nice " in 8 reviews
  • "i love the cause but more than that i love these chubby sticks, they are the perfect in between of a lip balm and a lip stick, they ad nice color while soothing lips from drying out or that chapped sting." in 7 reviews
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Knoxville, TN
I've tried multiple chubby sticks from Clinique and while I think it's great they donate to a cause, I'm not a big fan of them. The color is very faint and on my normal to slightly dry skin. I don't know if it spreads unevenly or if it's just the texture of the product or even both but I don't like how it feels on my face, it's thick and rather sticky feeling that I do not prefer personally. I received mine as a gift through the company and I'm glad I did not spend lots of money on the product.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I am a fan of most Clinique products. I like the hubby sticks but not enough to get them all. I think anything supporting breast cancer is great, so kudos to them on that aspect! The chubby sticks go on ok, it's not the smoothest application but it's not awful either. I have had them crease up on me, again I'm being kind of nit picky. Only because I have tried other similar products that I prefer. The color is beautiful though!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV chubby sticks! They are amazing!
First- they come in great colors, second, moisture baby.
Sometimes you don't feel like having a full lip, but you NEED to have something on them such as this. Its better than a chap-stick, and not tacky like a gloss. The Breast Cancer awareness set matches a great product with a great cause.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
Richmond, VA
Such a good set! They are sheer enough that I don't have to worry I completely miss my lips (which means I don't always need a mirror to apply) but with enough color that I can tell a difference when I apply them. They are SO light and moisturizing. I love mine so much I bought two more for two friends and they love them too!
Amber G.
Amber G.
611 Treeside Drive
This is a great, sheer but buildable formula. I use one swipe and it acts as a balm keeping my lips hydrated. It's not drying or sticky. I have the strawberry shade and it suits me perfectly. In a pinch, I used this as a quick blush and it worked! The formula blended into my skin and looked natural. Love this product.
Logan H.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rate this more than 5 stars!! Such a wonderful product and even more, a great meaning behind purchasing the product. I work for Clinique and love supporting the breast cancer foundation or research any chance I get. Any of Clinique's products are so great! I haven't found one that I don't like!!!!
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
These sticks are amazingly formulated and just smooth onto the lips silky and nice and smooth. Sephora sells all the Clinique lines along with other makeup counters. Only down side to this product is I would like for it to last longer but it's definitely a lip product I recommend to others.
sabrina s.
sabrina s.
usa
I think this is a really great thing that clinique is doing and the colour looks amazing! i use this product all the time and i think it is perfect! i also love that it is easy to apply to lips and comes in a cute little bag i would definitely tell all your mates about this fab product!
Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love the color of the bag and the lipstick. I love how they are pink. The lip stick is my go to I take it everywhere I go. It doesn't go wrong with me. I like to wear it everyday with any outfit. I would recommend others cause I love you May love it so we are equal.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Charleston, WV
I really like the Clinique chubby sticks. This one is a pretty color. It's not the best as far as long lasting goes but you can always use a lip liner with it and it will stay longer. I like the shine that it has and that it doesn't leave you lips feeling sticky.
Staten Island, NY
Where can you find this?
Kameron M.
Kameron M.
New Martinsville, WV
Can these be found in walmart or walgreens?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Are this cheap?
victoria r.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
Does this lipstick leaveyour lips hydrated?
Staten Island, NY