Clinique Brand New Makeup Gift Set uploaded by Lorena M.Clinique Brand New Makeup Gift Set uploaded by karima I.

BY CLINIQUE #40 in Makeup Sets

Brand New Clinique Fall 7 pcs Gift Set (Color of Nude), Includes: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo with Soft-pressed Powder Blusher, High Impact Mascara, Take The Day Off Makeup Remover, Almost Lipstick in black...

• I've never tried any of this brand but have heard such good thing...1 Answers
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
I can't say enough great feedback about Clinique. I loved every single product in this set! I've used their skin care products for years and have always been extremly pleased with how amazing my skin looks and feels! The eyeshadow has great pigmentation. Its in beautiful, neutral tones and I was able to create a full, daytime look with it. The mascara is AMAZING! Due to some health complications, myneyeladhes have become brittle and have thinned out quite a lot. This mascara is so hydrating, and it literally doubled the thickness and length of my lashes! Also, I noticed that after using it for a few weeks, my eyelashes were growing! It is now the only mascara I plan on using!
Alexis M.
Clinique gift sets are a great bonus when picking up your staple products. The moisturizer is really top of the line and makes your face feel less dry after just one use. It also sets in your skin fast and doesn't take long for the moist feeling on your face to go away. The eye cleaner is great and doesn't irritate the area at all. The eye makeup and lips change with each gift but they normally have two different colors to choose from which is great.
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
['Allentown ', ''], PA
Awe this set brings me back. When I first started getting into high end makeup my mom got me this small gift set for Christmas. It was perfect at the time with the minis for when I was in school to carry around with me and the face cleanser and eye makeup remover was perfect to bring along when I went to sleep at my girl friends house. This is a great starter set to get a daughter friend or sister. All thier products are amazing and worth the money for all ages
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I always grab the opportunity of getting this free Clinique gift set every time they're available. I love the size and colors that they offer. I do pinks and nudes alternately. These always goes to my purse for touch up whenever I go out.
Brittany K.
Arlington
I Absolutely love these gift sets. when I was younger I thought clinique was for old people because my mom and grandma were always racing to ge these free bags. When I finally became old enough to realize what they were and all the amazing products that came inside I instantly became a huge fan too. Everytime I see this promotion I racing to get it now.
Shannon N.
I received this with a fragrance order and was pleased with all the products. Each did meet expectations, however I do not feel it is worth the price. The packaging for each is nice, if a little plain. I do not think I would purchase any of these products bc the same effect can be achieved through drugstore name brands for significantly less
Maria A.
Newark, DE
Love the dramatically different moisturizer.  Clinique has a great skin care line for every skin type. I am able to Mach up easily and with three quick steps my morning and evening routine is done.  Love the beautiful blush colors the pigment is great.  Lipstick is so creamy and comfortable.  Amazing value and a great way to try out Clinique
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
I love clinics skin care… But I am disappointed with their make up. I give four stars. I take one point off for their make up, but their skin care makes up for the rest of those stars. I have been using their lotion for more than 10 years.it works amazing under make up, I rarely break out, and it's not overly expensive. I highly recommend their skin care regiment… Not their make up.
Cara H.
Knoxville
I love when Clinique does this gift set.  I always try to plan when I buy my face wash around when they do this set.  It gives me a chance to use products before I invest my money.  This set help me find the mascara I loooove.  So if you ever see this promotion going on jump on it. Totally worth it!
Sydney H.
I enjoyed all of these products, especially how much I got for how much I spent. I bought it at my local Ulta and it met my expectations for my other good experiences with this brand. This isn't he first time I've purchased a Clinique product, I wouldn't buy this again because I didn't use all of the products myself.
Rebekah b.
Plymouth
I've never tried any of this brand but have heard such good things about it and would love to try it soon what do you lady's think of it ?