Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™
Now bottom lashes get in on the action with a brush engineered for tiny tasks and a formula that resists smears. Pair it with any mascara on top, and watch what happens. A full 90-day supply.
How to Use:
- Stroke on bottom lashes from root to tip
- For extremely tiny bottom lashes, hold brush tip vertically and wiggle through individual lashes for precise application
- Bottom Lash Mascara is formulated to be removed with warm water. Simply splash warm water (bath temperature is ideal) onto lashes, press gently, and mascara removes with ease
Top Questions See all 35 Q&A
- "I really like this bottom lash mascara. I hate when my under eyes look dark from my mascara that has smudged black under my eyes. This mascara is SUPER SUPER waterproof. I love it, the brush is so tiny and it really helps to get a good coat of mascara on my bottom lashes. If you struggle to get mascara on your bottom lashes without getting black mascara all over your face, or if your bottom lash mascara always runs and looks like raccoon eyes on your bottom lash area.. this is the best mascara for you. I really find this mascara to be helpful.. and I hope Clinique never discontinues it." in 9 reviews
- "I love this little mascara. I got a makeover at the mall one day & she used this on my lower lashes. Let's just say it lengthens & separates the lashes amazing ! I would have bought it if it weren't so pricey for the little tube... " in 7 reviews
- "I bought this cute little mascara on a whim while ordering a few other products from Sephora. Honestly I was just looking to add more money to my cart to get free shipping but I am glad I stumbled upon this mascara. I cant say that it is a total must have but I can say that it is pretty handy. The end is super tiny; perfect for getting those little bottom lashes, but also for those whispy upper corner lashes. I mean you can literally coat every single tiny lash on the bottom of your eye over and over. In doing so your eyes really pop and you will realize that your bottom lashes are actually thicker/longer than you thought. Also you wont have to worry about smudging mascara all under your eye and messing up your foundation or concealer. Will I purchase again? Why the heck not? Its great and it was only $10." in 6 reviews
- "Even though this is a bit "gimmicky" it really does work! I defines and lengthens your lower lash line perfectly with its non-flaking, long lasting formula it will for sure last through day to day wear. " in 6 reviews
- "If you struggle to get mascara on your bottom lashes without getting black mascara all over your face, or if your bottom lash mascara always runs and looks like raccoon eyes on your bottom lash area.. this is the best mascara for you." in 3 reviews
I used to use Maybelline Lash Discovery because of its relatively tiny wand, but that formula gets very crunchy as it drys, doesn't layer well (clumps lashes together so they look spidery), plus it doesn't have the nice tapered wand, and it isn't as easy to remove.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos