BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Thickened

Now bottom lashes get in on the action with a brush engineered for tiny tasks and a formula that resists smears. Pair it with any mascara on top, and watch what happens. A full 90-day supply.

How to Use:

• Stroke on bottom lashes from root to tip
  • For extremely tiny bottom lashes, hold brush tip vertically and wiggle through individual lashes for precise application
  • Bottom Lash Mascara is formulated to be removed with warm water. Simply splash warm water (bath temperature is ideal) onto lashes, press gently, and mascara removes with ease

• I have an issue with mascara transferring no matter which one I u...1 Answers
  • Does this has transferring problems? It seams like almost ever ma...3 Answers
  • Is this really good for your lower lashes? I have a hard time doi...3 Answers
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™
  • "I really like this bottom lash mascara. I hate when my under eyes look dark from my mascara that has smudged black under my eyes. This mascara is SUPER SUPER waterproof. I love it, the brush is so tiny and it really helps to get a good coat of mascara on my bottom lashes. If you struggle to get mascara on your bottom lashes without getting black mascara all over your face, or if your bottom lash mascara always runs and looks like raccoon eyes on your bottom lash area.. this is the best mascara for you. I really find this mascara to be helpful.. and I hope Clinique never discontinues it." in 9 reviews
  • "I love this little mascara. I got a makeover at the mall one day & she used this on my lower lashes. Let's just say it lengthens & separates the lashes amazing ! I would have bought it if it weren't so pricey for the little tube... " in 7 reviews
  • "I bought this cute little mascara on a whim while ordering a few other products from Sephora. Honestly I was just looking to add more money to my cart to get free shipping but I am glad I stumbled upon this mascara. I cant say that it is a total must have but I can say that it is pretty handy. The end is super tiny; perfect for getting those little bottom lashes, but also for those whispy upper corner lashes. I mean you can literally coat every single tiny lash on the bottom of your eye over and over. In doing so your eyes really pop and you will realize that your bottom lashes are actually thicker/longer than you thought. Also you wont have to worry about smudging mascara all under your eye and messing up your foundation or concealer. Will I purchase again? Why the heck not? Its great and it was only $10." in 6 reviews
  • "Even though this is a bit "gimmicky" it really does work! I defines and lengthens your lower lash line perfectly with its non-flaking, long lasting formula it will for sure last through day to day wear. " in 6 reviews
  • "If you struggle to get mascara on your bottom lashes without getting black mascara all over your face, or if your bottom lash mascara always runs and looks like raccoon eyes on your bottom lash area.. this is the best mascara for you." in 3 reviews
Jennifer A.
Lake Forest, CA
I see you've been steadily raising the price on this one Clinique. It used to be $10! This is a smaller amount (.07 oz.) compared to other mascaras (standard is about .2-.3 oz.), but you really are using this only for your bottom lashes, so I can't really complain. A tube lasts me a few months. It does what it says it's going to do. I have very short bottom lashes, especially on the inner and outer corners, so the tapered wand makes it very easy to get in there without making a mess. This mascara doesn't smudge or flake. It doesn't irritate my eyes. It's not too wet or too dry. It removes easily with no rubbing. Basically all I could as for.

I used to use Maybelline Lash Discovery because of its relatively tiny wand, but that formula gets very crunchy as it drys, doesn't layer well (clumps lashes together so they look spidery), plus it doesn't have the nice tapered wand, and it isn't as easy to remove.
Megan B.
Parker, CO
I cannot believe that I didn't know about this product sooner! I have small eyes and find it difficult to get mascara on my bottom lashes without getting WAY too much on there. This brush provides both the accuracy I need as well as the right amount of mascara on my bottom lashes. Needless to say, I am in love with this mascara. The tube is adorable too!
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of those products that I didn’t realize how much I needed it until I bought it! If you’re like me and constantly struggle with getting mascara on your under eye this product is for you! I will forever continue to buy this product
Veronica M.
Winchester
This item right here is really great for your bottom lashes. Most of us have fine bottom lashes and this item with its little brush does a great job getting the product on the lashes.
Ashley B.
I have eyelash extensions so I can't use mascara on my top lashes. This mascara is made for your bottom lashes and it's amazing. Regular mascaras are just to big and end up making my extensions stick to my bottom lashes. The wand is so small that it gets each lash on the bottom so perfectly. Will always repurchase this!
Ally S.
Love the idea of this brush. The bottle and brush need a little updating, I prefer a more chunky brush, but the formula is nice. It goes on smooth and if you are going for a more subtle lash this would be a great designer product for you. I personally like a glam bold lash so this was not a fav of mine. Overall a good product though :)
Maria
This is easily the best Bottom Lash Mascara I have tried. It makes my lashes look longer and thicker without smudging or flaking. It is also sold at an appropriate price. I love this, and continue to repurchase.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
This mascara is supper cute but easy to get lost! So keep it safe somewhere else make sure not to pump it because it will get dry fast otherwise great stuff the perfect brush!
Caitlyn S.
Knoxville, TN
I love the look of long bottom lashes, but I have never been able to apply it without messing up my eyeshadow I've applied beneath the waterline, or at the very least ending up with globs of black mascara everywhere I don't want it. With this mascara, the wand is very small, so it's so much easier to grab onto and coat every lash, while both effortlessly separating the lashes and making 0 mess to have to clean up. The one and only downfall of this product is that it does dry out very quickly, but it retails for roughly $12. That's roughly the same price as any decent drugstore mascara, and it does a job that most other mascaras cannot do.
Lori P.
Burr Ridge , IL
This is literally the only mascara I can use on my lower lash line that won't smudge onto my under eye area. It has a great formula that doesn't flake or clump and the teeny tiny wand is perfect for the bottom lashes. I've tried both standard mascaras and others intended just for lower lashes, and the Clinique wins hands down. I wish the tube would last a little bit longer as it starts to get dried out pretty quickly, but I would definitely repurchase this.
Nicole P.
Is it really worth purchasing as a separate mascara or could I get similar effects from my regular mascara? Does it smudge underneath your eye when applying?
Kerrisa O.
Beaverton, OR
Does this has transferring problems? It seams like almost ever mascara i buy has issues transferring on my lower lash line, since my lower lashes are so long! Half way through the day I look like a raccoon I swear!
Reagan C.
Is this really good for your lower lashes? I have a hard time doing my lower lashes because it clumps or I get it on my skin and the lashes don't look good! So do y'all think this is great for me?
Melanie A.
Ontario
What's the price point and is it at sears?
Kiley P.