BY CLINIQUE

Now bottom lashes get in on the action with a brush engineered for tiny tasks and a formula that resists smears. Pair it with any mascara on top, and watch what happens. A full 90-day supply.

How To Use:

1. Stroke on bottom lashes from root to tip
  2. For extremely tiny bottom lashes, hold brush tip vertically and wiggle through individual lashes for precise application
  3. Bottom Lash Mascara is formulated to be removed with warm water. Simply splash warm water (bath temperature is ideal) onto lashes, press gently, and mascara removes with ease

Water\Aqua\Eau , Acrylates Copolymer , Kaolin , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\ Copernicia Cerifera Cera \Cire De Carnauba , Peg-15 Glyceryl Stearate , Silica , Butylene Glycol , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Alcohol , Hydrogenated Rapeseed Alcohol , Bentonite , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Tocopherol , Stearic Acid , Sucrose Distearate , Dimethicone , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Vp/Va Copolymer , Nylon-66 , Simethicone , Aminomethyl Propanediol , Aminomethyl Propanol , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Xanthan Gum , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)]

• São realmente bom ?por eu queria comprar só que estou em ...2 Answers
  • I have an issue with mascara transferring no matter which...1 Answers
  • Does this has transferring problems? It seams like almost...3 Answers
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™
  • "I really like this bottom lash mascara. I hate when my under eyes look dark from my mascara that has smudged black under my eyes. This mascara is SUPER SUPER waterproof. I love it, the brush is so tiny and it really helps to get a good coat of mascara on my bottom lashes. If you struggle to get mascara on your bottom lashes without getting black mascara all over your face, or if your bottom lash mascara always runs and looks like raccoon eyes on your bottom lash area.. this is the best mascara for you. I really find this mascara to be helpful.. and I hope Clinique never discontinues it." in 9 reviews
  • "I love this little mascara. I got a makeover at the mall one day & she used this on my lower lashes. Let's just say it lengthens & separates the lashes amazing ! I would have bought it if it weren't so pricey for the little tube... " in 7 reviews
  • "Even though this is a bit "gimmicky" it really does work! I defines and lengthens your lower lash line perfectly with its non-flaking, long lasting formula it will for sure last through day to day wear. " in 6 reviews
  • "I bought this cute little mascara on a whim while ordering a few other products from Sephora. Honestly I was just looking to add more money to my cart to get free shipping but I am glad I stumbled upon this mascara. I cant say that it is a total must have but I can say that it is pretty handy. The end is super tiny; perfect for getting those little bottom lashes, but also for those whispy upper corner lashes. I mean you can literally coat every single tiny lash on the bottom of your eye over and over. In doing so your eyes really pop and you will realize that your bottom lashes are actually thicker/longer than you thought. Also you wont have to worry about smudging mascara all under your eye and messing up your foundation or concealer. Will I purchase again? Why the heck not? Its great and it was only $10." in 6 reviews
  • "If you struggle to get mascara on your bottom lashes without getting black mascara all over your face, or if your bottom lash mascara always runs and looks like raccoon eyes on your bottom lash area.. this is the best mascara for you." in 3 reviews
Jennifer A.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
I see you've been steadily raising the price on this one Clinique. It used to be $10! This is a smaller amount (.07 oz.) compared to other mascaras (standard is about .2-.3 oz.), but you really are using this only for your bottom lashes, so I can't really complain. A tube lasts me a few months. It does what it says it's going to do. I have very short bottom lashes, especially on the inner and outer corners, so the tapered wand makes it very easy to get in there without making a mess. This mascara doesn't smudge or flake. It doesn't irritate my eyes. It's not too wet or too dry. It removes easily with no rubbing. Basically all I could as for.

I used to use Maybelline Lash Discovery because of its relatively tiny wand, but that formula gets very crunchy as it drys, doesn't layer well (clumps lashes together so they look spidery), plus it doesn't have the nice tapered wand, and it isn't as easy to remove.
Callie G.
I love this mascara and can't live without it! I first tried it out about 7 years ago and loved it, but for some reason I didn't repurchase it when I used it up. I recently decided to buy it again, and I won't go without it ever again! I tend to be messy when applying mascara to my lower lashes with normal mascara wands, and then I end up messing up my makeup when trying to clean it up. This allows me to get each lower lash coated with mascara without making a mess. It also lasts a long time since you are just using it on just the lower lashes, so don't be turned off by the size of the small tube. It doesn't flake at all either. Definitely recommend this!
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
This is a secret weapon to a tidy eye look! This little brush fits perfectly under my eye and costs my bottom lashes neatly and without any mess. The formula is nothing special, but the size of the brush is perfect for reaching those fine hairs and really finishing off a look. I love to keep this in my makeup bag and will repurchase again and again!
Chelsea F.
This product worked great for my lower lashes. I really appreciate the size of the wand (super mini). It allows you to get into the roots of your lashes and fully coat them, which isn’t always easy with regular size mascara wands. It was pretty black and definitely lengthened my lashes. I also used it to get the tiny lashes on my inner corners, which worked great as well. I only have it four stars because I hate that I have to buy a separate product for this purpose. I wish Clinique would come out with a double sided version with a regular size on one side and a lower lash wand on the other!!!
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
This item right here is really great for your bottom lashes. Most of us have fine bottom lashes and this item with its little brush does a great job getting the product on the lashes.
Ashley B.
I have eyelash extensions so I can't use mascara on my top lashes. This mascara is made for your bottom lashes and it's amazing. Regular mascaras are just to big and end up making my extensions stick to my bottom lashes. The wand is so small that it gets each lash on the bottom so perfectly. Will always repurchase this!
🎀Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
This mask is perfect for the lower lashes. Your brush is small and it is very practical to use it. The color I use is black 01 and I like it a lot. I already bought two in Macys. I recommend it is very good.
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Guys you need this product! I’m not even joking! It’s super affordable and it’s the cutest little mascara ever! It makes my lower lashes super long! I love it so much! I would definitely recommend
Ella O.
I love this bottom lash mascara! I use to use it when I was a beginner with mascara and it worked great! I recently picked it up again and it still was amazing. It helps me get all the little lashes the big wand can’t! I totally recommend this product to beginners and people with smaller eyes!
Abby O.
Denver
I have lash extensions so I don’t ever buy full tubes of mascara. This product is perfect for my lower lashes that don’t have extensions and the tiny brush makes it easy to apply. One tube lasts a long time and doesn’t flake off during the day like some others do.
Nicole P.
Asbury Park, NJ
Is it really worth purchasing as a separate mascara or could I get similar effects from my regular mascara? Does it smudge underneath your eye when applying?
Melanie A.
Ontario
What's the price point and is it at sears?
Kerrisa O.
Beaverton, OR
Does this has transferring problems? It seams like almost ever mascara i buy has issues transferring on my lower lash line, since my lower lashes are so long! Half way through the day I look like a raccoon I swear!
Kiley P.
Bethel, OH
Is this worth the hype?
Reagan C.
Is this really good for your lower lashes? I have a hard time doing my lower lashes because it clumps or I get it on my skin and the lashes don't look good! So do y'all think this is great for me?