Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™

Now bottom lashes get in on the action with a brush engineered for tiny tasks and a formula that resists smears. Pair it with any mascara on top, and watch what happens. A full 90-day supply.

Does this mascara truly work for bottom lashes?
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™ Is this product worth having to use 2 seperate mascaras?
How well does this product work? Does it transfer down onto the skin? I typically have this problem with mascaras from the upper lashes transferring down to under my eyes because my eyes get watery. I am interested in a lower lash mascara, but don’t know what to get. [product:clinique-bottom-lash-mascara]
Start your review of Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™!
Product Highlights
...mascara that has smudged black under my eyes. This mascara is SUPER SUPER waterproof. I love it, the brush is so tiny and it really helps to get a good coat of mascara on my bottom lashes. If you struggle to get mascara on your bottom lashes without getting black mascara all over your face, or if your bottom lash mascara always runs and looks like raccoon eyes on your bottom lash area.. this is the best mascara for you. I really find this mascara to be helpful.. and I hope Clinique never discontinues it.in reviews
I love this little mascara. I got a makeover at the mall one day & she used this on my lower lashes. Let's just say it lengthens & separates the lashes amazing ! I would have bought it if it weren't so pricey for the little tube... in reviews
I bought this cute little mascara on a whim while ordering a few other products from Sephora. Honestly I was just looking to add more money to my cart to get free shipping but I am glad I stumbled upon this mascara. I cant say that it is a total must have but I can say that it is pretty handy. The end is super tiny; perfect for getting those little bottom lashes, but also for those whispy upper corner lashes. I mean you can literally coat every single tiny lash on the bottom of your eye over and over. In doing so your eyes really pop and you will realize that your bottom lashes are actually thicker/longer than you thought. Also you wont have to worry about smudging mascara all under your eye and messing up your foundation or concealer. Will I purchase again? Why the heck not? Its great and it was only $10.in reviews
Even though this is a bit "gimmicky" it really does work! I defines and lengthens your lower lash line perfectly with its non-flaking, long lasting formula it will for sure last through day to day wear. in reviews
If you struggle to get mascara on your bottom lashes without getting black mascara all over your face, or if your bottom lash mascara always runs and looks like raccoon eyes on your bottom lash area.. this is the best mascara for you.in reviews
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™ uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the bottom lash mascara! The wand is perfect for lower lashes, and the formula is great! No flaking and great longevity! It builds nicely also. This is one that I will always want to keep in my collection. (I usually pair it with the Clinique High Impact for my upper lashes.)
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™ uploaded by Kay F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I adore this product! It's great for applying mascara to bottom lashes. With regular wands it's quite difficult, but with these, it's a breeze. The applicator is small and precise. My only complaint is the price. It's slightly expensive. Nonetheless, I would definitely recommend it to others.
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™ uploaded by maria J.
Purchased at: Clinique
This bottom lash mascara is such a game changer I absolutely love it! The wand is super tiny which makes it way easier to apply mascara with out messing up. It’s affordable and I will be repurchasing!!! 100% recommend, comes in handy Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™
Westfield, IN
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™ uploaded by neka B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t recommend this mascara enough. I always have a problem with smudging after a few hours with almost every other mascara brand. This is borderline life changing because I don’t have to walk around with black undereyes anymore. It’s super lengthening as well!
Millstone Township, NJ
SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT! I would definitely recommend his product to anyone, and it would be a perfect gift for everyone.
Pullman, WA
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™ uploaded by Melanie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lower lash mascara specifically because it is not as thick as many mascaras can be, so it doesn’t clump. I love that it gives my lower lash a darker tint but doesn’t make them look too overdone. I also love the tiny brush so you can separate individual lashes easily. It doesn’t flake or come off without washing. Love this stuff!! I have pretty long lower lashes so I like to emphasize them:)
So glad I came across this mascara doing online shopping! Saw it was on sale, and went ahead and bought. Best investment ever! I have been looking for something I could apply to my lower lashes without smearing, since I have combination skin and with the heat, practically everything melts. This mascara gives my lower lashes length and there's not a smear in place all day long. I am one happy person!
Tar Heel, NC
This is awesome mascara to use for bottom lashes! It gets the job done that regular mascaras don't!
I feel like this is an underrated product. You don’t realize how brilliant it is and how useful it is until you start using it. It’s small and gets into the harder to get corners and bottom lashes perfectly. While the package is a lot smaller than a typical mascara it does last a while because you don’t need to use much of it anyway.
Minneapolis, MN
Was not a fan at all. Has basically zero lash definition at all. Found it very hard to use and had to use additional mascara after
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Baton Rouge, LA
il y a 5 mois
Canton, MI
il y a un an
Tia P. il y a 8 mois
This is the only lower lash mascara that has legitimately not smudged for me. I used to use Better Than Sex Waterproof and Monsieur Big Waterproof on them and they'd always still smudge. This is about half the price and truly works for me.
Ida
il y a 2 ans
Jennifer K. il y a un an
I use it for my bottom lashes. I like it. The tiny wand is so much easier to work with for your lower lashes.
Tucson
il y a 2 ans
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™ Is there any curve to the brush? Does it clump up on your lashes/stick your top and bottom eye lashes together? I currently use regular mascara &have a major issue with clumps in the corners of my eyes &after a few hours, or in high heat, my lashes sticking together when i blink. Does it make it easier to avoid lining your eyeball with mascara?
Tess S. il y a 2 ans
This mascara never runs. Isn’t clumpy. The brush isn’t curved. But it’s so small that it can get the inner and out lashes both top and bottom perfectly. It’s totally worth it for $12
Edmonton, AB
il y a 2 ans
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™ Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara™ does this actually stay put, or does it transfer? I've had no luck with mascara, I always end up with raccoon eyes if I put it on my lower lashes.
Christiana S. il y a 5 mois
SAME GIRL! This is the only mascara that doesn’t run down my face when I apply it to the bottom lashes. I’m pretty sure it’s formatted to only wash off with warm water too.