Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara 02 Black/Brown  uploaded by Tomeka M.Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara 02 Black/Brown  uploaded by Desirée T.

BY CLINIQUE

A mascara with a brush specifically designed for coating the bottom lashes. This mascara's brush was engineered to grasp even the tiniest of bottom lashes; its expert formula resists pesky smears. Bottom Lash Mascara is formulated to be removed with warm water. Simply splash warm water (bath temperature is ideal) onto lashes, press gently, and mascara comes off with ease.

• São realmente bom ?por eu queria comprar só que estou em ...1 Answers
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara 02 Black/Brown
  • "The Clinique bottom lash mascara makes my bottom lashes look full. It doesn't clump up and separates my lashes evenly. " in 5 reviews
  • "It does get the corner of my bottom lashes better but I honestly didn't do much for my bottom lashes as a whole if that makes sense" in 3 reviews
  • "I have lash extensions, and rarely need to wear any mascara on my upper lashes. As much as I love the extensions, I noticed that my lower lashes were looking terrible by comparison (short and nearly-invisible). I have tried many brands of masaca, but I have always ended up with smudged areas below my lower lashes after a few hours. I think this was probably due to 1) my lower lash area being somewhat oily; and 2) my application with a regular mascara wand was depositing far too much product on my lash line instead of my lashes. This product has solved both issues! The tiny little wand allows me to easily "paint" my lower lashes without getting any mascara elsewhere. The formula is apparently resistant to smudging even though it's not officially labeled as being waterproof. Finally my lower lashes look as good as my upper lashes! Since I rarely use mascara on the extensions, is now the only product I need on a regular basis. I don't have any problems removing this mascara with my non-oily cleansing wipes. " in 3 reviews
  • "The Clinique bottom lash mascara makes my bottom lashes look full." in 2 reviews
  • "I got this because whenever I would try to apply mascara to my bottom lashes I would end up getting mascara on my lower lids." in 2 reviews
Jay 💖.
I wasn't a huge fan of this. I mean,it did alright and didn't flake or smear much. But I'm honestly not anymore impressed with this product than I was with any typical mascaras that I use for both lashes. I liked the packaging,but the product was just. Meh.
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida
As its name says, it is designed for the lower eyelashes. In principle, if you do not have a short eyelash problem, you would not need this product (it's my case) ... But the other day I was doing my friend's makeup and I realized that the maxicepillos of my favorite masks (Cover Girl Lashblast and DiorShow) simply They do not serve you. He has short lower eyelashes and the mask is all over him. It is a martyrdom to have tiny lower lashes and makeup without staining the skin. If this is your case, there is no doubt: this product should be already inside your makeup bag.

The small brush seems superpractical: they assure that it reaches the smallest of the eyelashes. If you also have short top eyelashes, you can use it as your day-to-day mask (for the night I prefer something a little more dramatic).

The formula is designed so that moisture does not affect you and do not leave that raccoon effect on your eyes. However, it does not become waterproof. It is removed in warm water. It comes in two colors, Black and Black Brown. The price is more than ok, only 10 dollars. I guess when it comes to Europe it will cost about 12 euros (Clinique, like other American brands sells more expensive in the Old Continent), but it is still affordable, right? I have read that there are certain complaints about the size (0.07 oz) that is very small, but in Clinique they assure that it lasts about 90 days. That will have to be tested ...
Amanda P.
Trussville, AL
I love tiny brushes for mascara application and this one is perfect! The packaging is cute and there's a lot of product for the price. While this says it's a bottom lash mascara, I love it for getting in the corners of my upper lashes for a bit of definition and a natural look. It can also be used to fill and tint eyebrows as the color is a nice brown that blends well into darker hair.
Alyssa T.
What sounds like a useless product is actually one of the smartest Makeup items I've ever encountered. This special mascara helps to coat every single lash on the lower lash line, given its unique wand and overall design. Can't live without this product! A must have for mascara lovers!
Monica P.
Overland Park, KS
This is the only bottom lash mascara I've bought and I'm pretty pleased with it. It gives the bottom lashes a very natural look. It's also nice to use on the top lashes if you need to declump a few parts. I bought at the department store.
Loreen R.
This product is worth it if you have a little bit of extra money to spend. It's truly the most unique product of its kind—I can't think of another brand that markets mascara specifically for bottom lashes. It's great for getting those small pesky lashes that a big mascara wand would smudge.
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
I added this on to an order last-minute to receive a free gift-with-purchase, and now I can't get enough--this tiny little brush finds lashes that I've gone 28 years without ever seeing. Once you try this mascara, you will never go back to anything else! AMAZING!
Denise J F.
By far my favorite mascara for tiny and bottom lashes. I've used products with wands that are meant for bottom lash use as well, but they cause such a mess despite the shape. This product makes all my lashes stand out, even the tiniest one. It's so worth the price. A good investment!
Diana A.
This is my favorite mascara for bottom lashes. It works so well!! You can really get in there and get every single lash. It does a great job at separating and lengthening my bottom lashes. I love how Tiny the wand is a well!
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
This mascara is amazing. I use it on my bottom lashes. It's bold and it doesn't clump up at all... I would totally recommend this for people who have trouble using regular mascara on the bottom lashes.
Suzy S.
São realmente bom ?por eu queria comprar só que estou em dúvida se compro ou não pk não sei se é bom