Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara 02 Black/Brown
A mascara with a brush specifically designed for coating the bottom lashes. This mascara's brush was engineered to grasp even the tiniest of bottom lashes; its expert formula resists pesky smears. Bottom Lash Mascara is formulated to be removed with warm water. Simply splash warm water (bath temperature is ideal) onto lashes, press gently, and mascara comes off with ease.see more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- São realmente bom ?por eu queria comprar só que estou em ...1 Answers
- "The Clinique bottom lash mascara makes my bottom lashes look full. It doesn't clump up and separates my lashes evenly. " in 5 reviews
- "It does get the corner of my bottom lashes better but I honestly didn't do much for my bottom lashes as a whole if that makes sense" in 3 reviews
- "I have lash extensions, and rarely need to wear any mascara on my upper lashes. As much as I love the extensions, I noticed that my lower lashes were looking terrible by comparison (short and nearly-invisible). I have tried many brands of masaca, but I have always ended up with smudged areas below my lower lashes after a few hours. I think this was probably due to 1) my lower lash area being somewhat oily; and 2) my application with a regular mascara wand was depositing far too much product on my lash line instead of my lashes. This product has solved both issues! The tiny little wand allows me to easily "paint" my lower lashes without getting any mascara elsewhere. The formula is apparently resistant to smudging even though it's not officially labeled as being waterproof. Finally my lower lashes look as good as my upper lashes! Since I rarely use mascara on the extensions, is now the only product I need on a regular basis. I don't have any problems removing this mascara with my non-oily cleansing wipes. " in 3 reviews
- "The Clinique bottom lash mascara makes my bottom lashes look full." in 2 reviews
- "I got this because whenever I would try to apply mascara to my bottom lashes I would end up getting mascara on my lower lids." in 2 reviews
The small brush seems superpractical: they assure that it reaches the smallest of the eyelashes. If you also have short top eyelashes, you can use it as your day-to-day mask (for the night I prefer something a little more dramatic).
The formula is designed so that moisture does not affect you and do not leave that raccoon effect on your eyes. However, it does not become waterproof. It is removed in warm water. It comes in two colors, Black and Black Brown. The price is more than ok, only 10 dollars. I guess when it comes to Europe it will cost about 12 euros (Clinique, like other American brands sells more expensive in the Old Continent), but it is still affordable, right? I have read that there are certain complaints about the size (0.07 oz) that is very small, but in Clinique they assure that it lasts about 90 days. That will have to be tested ...
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos