BY CLINIQUE

A mascara with a brush specifically designed for coating the bottom lashes. This mascara's brush was engineered to grasp even the tiniest of bottom lashes; its expert formula resists pesky smears. Bottom Lash Mascara is formulated to be removed with warm water. Simply splash warm water (bath temperature is ideal) onto lashes, press gently, and mascara comes off with ease.

• I have an issue with mascara transferring no matter which one I use...1 Answers
  • Does this has transferring problems? It seams like almost ever masc...2 Answers
  • Is this really good for your lower lashes? I have a hard time doing...3 Answers
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara 01 Black
  • "If you struggle to get mascara on your bottom lashes without getting black mascara all over your face, or if your bottom lash mascara always runs and looks like raccoon eyes on your bottom lash area.. this is the best mascara for you." in 3 reviews
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I really like this product. But for the price...maybe not. First of all, it can still clump - just try applying multiple layers of this product and you'll see. The nice thing about this is the less thick formula (so that you get a much more natural look) and the smaller brush, so you can use it on the smaler lashes that usualy get missed. The smaller size (literally looks like a travel size) is also good for taking around, I guess. This formula will smudge throughout the day - I've worn it through gym sessions where I definitely emerged with sever raccoon eye, and on hot days where I sweat a decent amount. It's a handy little thing to have, but nothing to really rave about.
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get mascara smudge marks under my eyes when I use a regular mascara for my lower lashes. My lower lashes also would clump up easily until I started using this mascara only for my lower lashes; they lengthen and volume very nicely without making my lashes look unnatural and I never mess up when I use this because of its tiny/precise wand. This doesn't dry up that quickly for a mascara (I usually have to use a new mascara every 1-2 months) so I can use this for months before purchasing another one and it is very affordable!
Elena E.
Elena E.
Review for: Black
I absolutely love this mascara! I have naturally long lashes and using regular mascara wands always make a mess. I try my best not to but with this product I don't need to try. It's the perfect size for lower lasts. I love the formula, I only need one coat to make my lower lashes jet black. I definitely recommend you trying this mascara. The price is a little up there but a lot of drugstore brands are almost this price. To me it's worth spending the extra few dollars and splurging on this product.
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
Honestly,
I only bought this because it was on sale for ten dollars, I have always felt bottom lash mascara was a waste of money.
but now, I wish I had bought 2!
they make my bottom lashes looks so long and beautiful and it doesn't take any focusing to make sure not to smear any on your face. it wears just as long as my regular mascara and comes off with a cleansing wipe easily. I would recommend!

I will edit this review later when I take a close up of my eye to show how defined they look
Molly B.
Molly B.
Carmel, IN
Mascara simply does not stay on my bottom lashes, EVER. By the end of the day, it's always all over my face. So when I saw this at Sephora, specifically FOR bottom lashes, I had to pick it up. For $10, this was an absolute steal! It lasted me all day, with no smudging, smearing, or anything else. The formula is great and the brush is very precise & picks up every single lash. Will definitely be purchasing this again, and again, and again!
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Review for: Black
Saque partido a sus ojos con la máscara de pestañas Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, una máscara para las pestañas inferiores diseñada para llegar a las pestañas más pequeñas.

Tiene una fórmula de larga duración que no se emborrona y su cepillo de diseño exclusivo es ideal para sacar partido al aspecto de las pestañas inferiores. Utilice su máscara favorita en las pestañas superiores para conseguir que los ojos se vean más grandes.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is unique in the way that there are very little mascara options for the bottom lash line. I have very full lashes but my bottom lashes are lacking. I have bought this product twice and really like the length it gives me. The brush is perfect and helps apply the product evenly without it getting all over. I have noticed that it is a bit harder to wash off which can be a good thing depending on who you are.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Hampshire, IL
I have really long bottom lashes which sounds cool at first except I always get spots of mascara over my cheek if I get too much on my bottoms lashes or sometimes accidentally touch a normal size mascara wand on my face while trying to get them. This solves that because I can reach all the lashes and focus on the lash line without getting mascara all over the place.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, Love, Love Clinique mascara! I think it was the very first mascara that I put on that I actually noticed such a dramatic difference in my eyelashes! It NEVER makes my lashes stick together & I feel so beautiful when my lashes are made up in this mascara! I recommend everyone pay the extra few dollars and give Clinique a try, you'll be happy you did! 💕
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
This is a holy grail product for me. Goodbye raccoon eyes! This really gets every single bottom lash without making them look heavy or too unnaturally volumized, it just defines them perfectly. The price is so reasonable. I also love using the tip of the wand to get my inner and outer corner upper lashes and I find it great for that as well.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Is it really worth purchasing as a separate mascara or could I get similar effects from my regular mascara? Does it smudge underneath your eye when applying?
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Ontario
What's the price point and is it at sears?
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Is this really good for your lower lashes? I have a hard time doing my lower lashes because it clumps or I get it on my skin and the lashes don't look good! So do y'all think this is great for me?
Kerrisa O.
Kerrisa O.
Beaverton, OR
Does this has transferring problems? It seams like almost ever mascara i buy has issues transferring on my lower lash line, since my lower lashes are so long! Half way through the day I look like a raccoon I swear!
Steph C.
Steph C.
Malaysia
Mascara for bottom lash? I used mine for both top and bottom.. Is this worth it? 😅