Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Thư A.
This is the first sunscreen I use. It's quite convenient. I just spray and spray. sunscreen index 30 so I peace of mind after going to the sun
Aimee G.
This product is good but is a bit pricy. It also feels slightly tacky but it does work very well and I use it in the summer.
Monica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sun care is not only for your face! Easy to apply in thr spray bottle although it does get slippery. Works well. Makes me look all greased up, in a good way.
Janae L.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love it love it love it. I use it my moms and sister use it. It definitely works and I will be recommending to everyone
Mackenzie R.
Meridian, ID
I was excited to try this because I love clinique products especially their skincare products. I was disappointed though when it made me break out in hives after using it.
Sia V.
Whitestone, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesn't last very long after swimming. Needs many re applications. You need to use a lot of it for coverage
Tawny C.
Quapaw, OK
I use this on occasion when I go outside. I usually don't wear sunscreen but when I do this is one I use. I love it
shabnum f.
just because it says clinique doesn’t mean you should buy it! this is a pricy sunscreen compared to other ones at target and walmart ect. it works very well but other sunscreens work just as well for a lower price !
Basma A.
Great protection from the sun rays. It's easily applied and doesn't dry the skin. I highly recommend it.
emily c.
This stays on for only 30 minutes and although it's water resistant, it burns the skin when you go into water. It does smell really good and comes out easily, but i wouldn't recommend to others do to the burning.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?