Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I really enjoyed this sunscreen. I am a red head with extremely sensitive easily burned skin. I think this worked well and kept me from burning. I didn't feel super oily afterwards and it didn't get anything on my clothing or towels. Highly recommended.
Shawna A.
columbia , SC
I love this sunscreen! It's perfect for the summer, protects your skin while still allowing you to get a nice even tan!
Raven W.
Greenville, NC
I LOVE Clinique. This product seems to last a while and is good for the spf that it is. I do wish I could get a higher spf. It does feel a little oily when you put it on, but not nearly as much as others that I have used before!
Lauren B.
Wildomar, CA
I like this stuff but unfortunately i feel its oily and needs a higher spf for protextion. It does last a while though.
yesenia c.
1,064 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great must have sun screen to carry around easy to pack in your bag. Totally love it does the job. I would recommend this to everyone
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this sun screen . This sun screen make my skin not sticky it doesn't smell bad ,it's perfect for the beach
Dymond T.
Dayton, OH
I use this sun screen on my a on it works great. I have not tried it on a myself .
This is his first time using the product.
Amber S.
Damon, TX
I love this product! Non sticky, last awhile and it is priced not too high. Definitely recommend for a day in the sun!
Alyssa P.
Effingham, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This sun screen is a great choice if your looking for something that isn't oily and lasts so that you don't have to constantly apply it. I would recommend this to everyone. It's great!
Dominique L.
Moriches, NY
I love this spray so much. It isn't sticky at all. The smell is really great. I have naturally a olive skin tone being Italian and for me it isn't too harsh. I buy this product often and have never been sun burn. I would definitely recommend this product to others because it has helped me out so much!
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?