Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Mackenzie R.
Meridian, ID
I was excited to try this because I love clinique products especially their skincare products. I was disappointed though when it made me break out in hives after using it.
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
It was not that strong for my skin and gave me some sunburn but I am fair skin Asian and do not get that much sun burn. I guess the spray did not landed on my skin well. or did not stay on that well. I was pretty disappointed for the money I pay and the result I got.
Janae L.
Moore, OK
Love it love it love it. I use it my moms and sister use it. It definitely works and I will be recommending to everyone
Sia V.
Whitestone, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesn't last very long after swimming. Needs many re applications. You need to use a lot of it for coverage
emily c.
This stays on for only 30 minutes and although it's water resistant, it burns the skin when you go into water. It does smell really good and comes out easily, but i wouldn't recommend to others do to the burning.
Rexhina C.
i love the smell but that depends on the person. it is very easy to apply and the packaging is nice. i bought mine on amazon but even though it was very protective and gentle i don't think i would purchase it again beacause there are other products i love more.
Lauren B.
Wildomar, CA
I like this stuff but unfortunately i feel its oily and needs a higher spf for protextion. It does last a while though.
Dymond T.
Dayton, Ohio
I use this sun screen on my a on it works great. I have not tried it on a myself .
This is his first time using the product.
LaRhonda D.
I live in Louisiana and this does so well with the by umidoty and heat, I don't feel sticky or wet after spraying it on and it lasts a good while.
Gretel G.
San Nicolas de los Garza, Nuevo Leon
My mom have this clinique sunscreen so I've tried it out, but I still prefer the lancome sunscreen or the clarins 50spf sunscreen
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?