Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen

Didn’t know Clinique had a sunscreen. How is it??
[product:clinique-by-clinique-body-spray-spf30-sun-screen-5oz-for-women] How well does this product work since it is a spray? I feel like a spray would be much more uneven than a lotion.
Does this really work
Start your review of Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen!
How would you rate this product?
I love this brand and type of sun screen! Its small enough to fit in your purse without taking up too much space! Def. A must try.
Portland
This is some great stuff. Works great, long lasting, great smell, great on touch and easy spray bottle makes applying easier.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome sauce is a word of use to describe this....works amazing smells gray and feels good too....a summer and Sun essential
Ogden, UT
love this stuff, best for summer! It is not heavy at all and goes on super smooth, I will never use another sun screen again
Dayton, OH
I use this sun screen on my a on it works great. I have not tried it on a myself . This is his first time using the product.
Used this product on my last vacation, normally use cream for better coverage but this spray protected my skin completely
Enid (Oklahoma)
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Esta botella con atomizador me encanta para ponerlo en el cuerpo la espalda tu manos y piernas y solo lo frotas y listo
Oakland
I recommended this product because our use it when you buy it you always want to have it on you I have recommended this
Moore, OK
Love it love it love it. I use it my moms and sister use it. It definitely works and I will be recommending to everyone
De Witt, MO
I love this sun screen! It's great for sensitive or insensitive skin! First time user and I plan to purchase it again!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Canfield, OH
3 years ago
Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen How well does this product work since it is a spray? I feel like a spray would be much more uneven than a lotion.