Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Caitlin C.
Love this sun screen! it doesn't smell bad and it seems to last longer than drug store brands.
Fab V.
Centreville, VA
I love this sun screen the smell is great and lasts me while I'm doing outside activities.
Brianna C.
Debary, FL
Amazing best spray ever. it stays on a long time and doesn't leave a sticky yucky residue
Makayla C.
This is an awesome product for having a party or swimming with friends.....
Karen B.
In an opportunity I had the privilege of trying this product, I did not buy it since in my country this type of imported products can not be obtained so easily, they sent it to me from the USA, and the truth its protection power is incredible and it absorbs very fast , Prevents from UV rays I recommend it widely to all
Gabbi B.
Because everytime when I go outside and the sun is burrrning my body, leaving nice crab look on my skin, I decided to give this sun spray a try. And after using it everyday it kind of helps! My skin still roasts a bit, but it doesn't burn as before! So I'm happy about that!
Vasiliki K.
My summer starts and ends with this sun screen i's my favorite by far and i keep buying it for 3 years now my skin is very sensitive and it helps me with the PH it moisturizes it and i never have truble with the sun as long as i use it ❤
Rexhina C.
i love the smell but that depends on the person. it is very easy to apply and the packaging is nice. i bought mine on amazon but even though it was very protective and gentle i don't think i would purchase it again beacause there are other products i love more.
brooke j.
canada, AB
Hello, ive used this product quite a few times last summer. i got it at the local sephora for a decent price. in my opinion, this sunscreen is very effective. my friend uses this product too has very sensitive skin and she says she loves how smooth it leaves your skin and how effective it is. I agree with her. Id definitely recommend this product. #backyardbash
emily l.
lake utopia, NB
Man, this totally works! Thanks to this product, I haven't got sunburnt at all so far during this summer. it's great packaging and a great product!
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?