Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Jennifer S.
Brunswick, MO
I love this sun screen! It's great for sensitive or insensitive skin! First time user and I plan to purchase it again!!
Janae L.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love it love it love it. I use it my moms and sister use it. It definitely works and I will be recommending to everyone
Lauren B.
Wildomar, Ca
I like this stuff but unfortunately i feel its oily and needs a higher spf for protextion. It does last a while though.
Amber S.
Damon, TX
I love this product! Non sticky, last awhile and it is priced not too high. Definitely recommend for a day in the sun!
Ale G.
This product is designed to protect the skin from the sun, it honestly does the job and smells lovely . Great product
Jelida M.
Amazing protection, good smell, good for the skin, and good price. Simply lovely. This is my essential to the summer
Tawny C.
Quapaw, OK
I use this on occasion when I go outside. I usually don't wear sunscreen but when I do this is one I use. I love it
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this sun screen . This sun screen make my skin not sticky it doesn't smell bad ,it's perfect for the beach
Yorgelia S.
Muy cómodo de usar, se siente agradable en la piel y la protege de los rayos solares, con una fragancia agradable
Sia V.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesn't last very long after swimming. Needs many re applications. You need to use a lot of it for coverage
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?