Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Janae L.
Moore, OK
Love it love it love it. I use it my moms and sister use it. It definitely works and I will be recommending to everyone
Bazar S.
Me gusta este protecto solar de la marca clinique se lo compre a mi esposa para ir a la playa y quedo enamorad de esto.
Amber S.
Damon, TX
I love this product! Non sticky, last awhile and it is priced not too high. Definitely recommend for a day in the sun!
Shawna A.
columbia , SC
I love this sunscreen! It's perfect for the summer, protects your skin while still allowing you to get a nice even tan!
Ale G.
This product is designed to protect the skin from the sun, it honestly does the job and smells lovely . Great product
Jelida M.
Amazing protection, good smell, good for the skin, and good price. Simply lovely. This is my essential to the summer
Tawny C.
Quapaw , OK
I use this on occasion when I go outside. I usually don't wear sunscreen but when I do this is one I use. I love it
Muy cómodo de usar, se siente agradable en la piel y la protege de los rayos solares, con una fragancia agradable
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this sun screen . This sun screen make my skin not sticky it doesn't smell bad ,it's perfect for the beach
Brianna L.
Coventry , RI
I love Clinique, It is great for sensitive skin and this provides excellent UV protection for my pale skin.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?