Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Love love love this, love that it is a spray and that it doesn't break out my skin like most sunscreens! This is a must have for summer!!
Kacey C.
Coward, SC
As a red head that does not tan and only burns. I have to use sunscreen. More like bathe in it if I'm out in the sun! Love this stuff!
Erin W.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this sunblock it's not like everyones that feels heavy. It doesn't feel like lotion or give you that sticky feeling.
Jazmine S.
I love this brand and type of sun screen! Its small enough to fit in your purse without taking up too much space! Def. A must try.
Kenzie V.
Ogden , UT
love this stuff, best for summer! It is not heavy at all and goes on super smooth, I will never use another sun screen again
Dymond T.
Dayton, Ohio
I use this sun screen on my a on it works great. I have not tried it on a myself .
This is his first time using the product.
Jahmela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome sauce is a word of use to describe this....works amazing smells gray and feels good too....a summer and Sun essential
Kelly S.
Portland
This is some great stuff. Works great, long lasting, great smell, great on touch and easy spray bottle makes applying easier.
Shawna A.
columbia , SC
I love this sunscreen! It's perfect for the summer, protects your skin while still allowing you to get a nice even tan!
Janae L.
Moore, OK
Love it love it love it. I use it my moms and sister use it. It definitely works and I will be recommending to everyone
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?