Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Emily T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is my beach bag essential. I'm pale and a performer. Can't have tan lines. This sunscreen smells nice, isn't greasy, and keeps my skin from getting burned. Love it
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't care what tone of skin you have you need sunscreen when you are going to be out and about in the sun we need to protect our skin and I love the clinique body spray SPF30 JUST PUT IN YOUR BAG AND GO
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Wonderful product good for my skin I'm really sensitive outside for long periods of time. But this fun screen protected me I bought this at my local Macy's . I'm a first time user .
Vanessa R.
Cape Coral, FL
I'm in love with this product. It is 100% allergy tested so it works well with sensitive skin while protecting you from the sun while keeping skin care at mind. Soaks in easily with nice smell.
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
I have very fair skin with freckles and this product left me with a sun burn. The smell us great and I know it has great ingredients that other sunscreens don't, but I am too fair completed for this product.
Monica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sun care is not only for your face! Easy to apply in thr spray bottle although it does get slippery. Works well. Makes me look all greased up, in a good way.
Amanda S.
Carroll, IA
Absolutely loved the protection provided by clunique! It was gentle on my skin and just what I needed! I won't use anything else in the sun this summer!
LaRhonda D.
I live in Louisiana and this does so well with the by umidoty and heat, I don't feel sticky or wet after spraying it on and it lasts a good while.
yesenia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great must have sun screen to carry around easy to pack in your bag. Totally love it does the job. I would recommend this to everyone
Ana I.
Love this product not to sticky not to dry and it covers and stays for a long time without reapplying and also not too pricey worth your money
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?