Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Lindsey M.
I think sunscreen is an absolute necessity. Why not buy it from a brand that is known for their skincare? I love Clinique's products and this sunscreen is wonderful as well. The SPF is just enough to give me a bronzed look without letting me burn.
summer n.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing what I like the most about it is that it is a spray on so you don't even have to get it all over your hands you could just spray it on and go. This is by far the best one I could get my hands on and it works wonders.
Raven W.
Greenville, NC
I LOVE Clinique. This product seems to last a while and is good for the spf that it is. I do wish I could get a higher spf. It does feel a little oily when you put it on, but not nearly as much as others that I have used before!
Samia T.
Love this product! Easy to use because it's a spray. Does not leave the skin feeling greasy at all. I have sensitive skin but am able to use this product in my face as well whenever I need to. Does not have a distinct or strong smell associated which is awesome!
Dominique's H.
Antioch, CA
This sunscreen is really amazing! I had cheer camp and i needed sunscreen so i bought this from walgreens! its really gentle, and it exceeded what i thought it would. Overall it was amazing except when its put on i feel it should be soaked into skin quicker. But i love it
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product for protecting your skin from sun and a must have for a #backyardbash , boat, or beach day! It goes on smooth and sprays out evenly, plus it's made by cliniques, so you can't get much better!
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
It was not that strong for my skin and gave me some sunburn but I am fair skin Asian and do not get that much sun burn. I guess the spray did not landed on my skin well. or did not stay on that well. I was pretty disappointed for the money I pay and the result I got.
Zoya H.
South Jordan, UT
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. I get tan very easily and I don't like it. I am always looking to try out new products. This one beats them all. Love it. Feels so light on the screen and absolutely protects it
Alyssa P.
Effingham, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This sun screen is a great choice if your looking for something that isn't oily and lasts so that you don't have to constantly apply it. I would recommend this to everyone. It's great!
Kyra H.
Baton Rouge, LA
This worked so well i didn't have any burns my skin is extremely sensitive but this protected it withought giving me any bumbs or hives i highly recommend this to anybody the packaging is nice and the bottle is a nice size you can also fit it anywhere
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?