Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Dominique L.
Moriches, NY
I love this spray so much. It isn't sticky at all. The smell is really great. I have naturally a olive skin tone being Italian and for me it isn't too harsh. I buy this product often and have never been sun burn. I would definitely recommend this product to others because it has helped me out so much!
reyna v.
Used this product and loved it, smells really good and it protects your skin, makes your slin very smooth, the type of packing is good because its easy to just spray it and not like the cream type. it is bery gentle with your skin and it stays. i will keep buying this product in the future
Kristina M.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely love it keeps me dry and not oily I went into the water and it was great it's not price it's very reasonable and out of your pocket type of cash, I love the bottle and the colors that it has as well and can not be sensitive to your skin it's a great product
Kassidy C.
I love the fact that this is a spray (I hate using cream sunscreen). It's an added bonus that this sunscreen just works so well! I'm one of those people who always burns- no matter how much product I wear. This sunscreen only takes one layer and I'm good.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I really enjoyed this sunscreen. I am a red head with extremely sensitive easily burned skin. I think this worked well and kept me from burning. I didn't feel super oily afterwards and it didn't get anything on my clothing or towels. Highly recommended.
Lindsey M.
I think sunscreen is an absolute necessity. Why not buy it from a brand that is known for their skincare? I love Clinique's products and this sunscreen is wonderful as well. The SPF is just enough to give me a bronzed look without letting me burn.
summer n.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing what I like the most about it is that it is a spray on so you don't even have to get it all over your hands you could just spray it on and go. This is by far the best one I could get my hands on and it works wonders.
Raven W.
Greenville, NC
I LOVE Clinique. This product seems to last a while and is good for the spf that it is. I do wish I could get a higher spf. It does feel a little oily when you put it on, but not nearly as much as others that I have used before!
Samia T.
Love this product! Easy to use because it's a spray. Does not leave the skin feeling greasy at all. I have sensitive skin but am able to use this product in my face as well whenever I need to. Does not have a distinct or strong smell associated which is awesome!
Dominique's H.
Antioch, CA
This sunscreen is really amazing! I had cheer camp and i needed sunscreen so i bought this from walgreens! its really gentle, and it exceeded what i thought it would. Overall it was amazing except when its put on i feel it should be soaked into skin quicker. But i love it
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?