Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Emily B.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this sun screen. Easy on the skin with great coverage for sun protection. Light and not sticky once applied! Perfect for Long Beach days or short pool trips!
Vicky T.
Homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
JjjzjHbkHba jays akha smi aHbakabnajanahNhbKBbJVnH. b Banz. SbBb Anahi's s ahaha an aha ah aha I Arab ahah baa ja Anna H. Hva h ahH ahabuas ahha ah aha a sh ahabahhahshbabauh Alabaman sh a a nBz I scbajizbB z
Ariana H.
Lincoln, CA
i would really recommend this product, it really does protect your skin. i just recently bought this and it works great. it's a spray but it dries up pretty fast and it also doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or sticky!
shabnum f.
just because it says clinique doesn’t mean you should buy it! this is a pricy sunscreen compared to other ones at target and walmart ect. it works very well but other sunscreens work just as well for a lower price !
Lucero F.
Definitely a beach must have! What's more important than keeping your skin healthy? The beach is no fun if you get a nasty sun burn. This stuff works great and it's not gross like regular lotion sun screens. It also smells great, for those people who hate the smell of sunscreen. It's the only sunscreen I use now! Definitely recommend. 10/10.
Dominique L.
Moriches, NY
I love this spray so much. It isn't sticky at all. The smell is really great. I have naturally a olive skin tone being Italian and for me it isn't too harsh. I buy this product often and have never been sun burn. I would definitely recommend this product to others because it has helped me out so much!
reyna v.
Used this product and loved it, smells really good and it protects your skin, makes your slin very smooth, the type of packing is good because its easy to just spray it and not like the cream type. it is bery gentle with your skin and it stays. i will keep buying this product in the future
Kristina M.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely love it keeps me dry and not oily I went into the water and it was great it's not price it's very reasonable and out of your pocket type of cash, I love the bottle and the colors that it has as well and can not be sensitive to your skin it's a great product
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I really enjoyed this sunscreen. I am a red head with extremely sensitive easily burned skin. I think this worked well and kept me from burning. I didn't feel super oily afterwards and it didn't get anything on my clothing or towels. Highly recommended.
Kassidy C.
I love the fact that this is a spray (I hate using cream sunscreen). It's an added bonus that this sunscreen just works so well! I'm one of those people who always burns- no matter how much product I wear. This sunscreen only takes one layer and I'm good.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?