Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen

Didn’t know Clinique had a sunscreen. How is it??
[product:clinique-by-clinique-body-spray-spf30-sun-screen-5oz-for-women] How well does this product work since it is a spray? I feel like a spray would be much more uneven than a lotion.
Does this really work
Start your review of Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sun care is not only for your face! Easy to apply in thr spray bottle although it does get slippery. Works well. Makes me look all greased up, in a good way.
Clinique Face and Body Cream SPF 15 with Solar Smart UVA/UVB Advanced Protection it’s always the best one as we [email protected] that it works great for sensitive skin ! Worth the try
Carroll, IA
Absolutely loved the protection provided by clunique! It was gentle on my skin and just what I needed! I won't use anything else in the sun this summer!
I live in Louisiana and this does so well with the by umidoty and heat, I don't feel sticky or wet after spraying it on and it lasts a good while.
Washington , WV
Expensive for sunscreen, but it smells pretty good and it protects my skin. I use 30 spf as a base and don’t reapply so this lasts me a summer.
Love this product not to sticky not to dry and it covers and stays for a long time without reapplying and also not too pricey worth your money
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,058 reviews
This is a great must have sun screen to carry around easy to pack in your bag. Totally love it does the job. I would recommend this to everyone
Purchased at: Macy's
It worked, was great, but I don’t know if I can get behind the tiny wasted particles just spraying around wasted. I will stick to lotions.
Huntington, WV
Love love love this, love that it is a spray and that it doesn't break out my skin like most sunscreens! This is a must have for summer!!
Coward, SC
As a red head that does not tan and only burns. I have to use sunscreen. More like bathe in it if I'm out in the sun! Love this stuff!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Canfield, OH
3 years ago
Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen How well does this product work since it is a spray? I feel like a spray would be much more uneven than a lotion.