Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen

Didn’t know Clinique had a sunscreen. How is it??
[product:clinique-by-clinique-body-spray-spf30-sun-screen-5oz-for-women] How well does this product work since it is a spray? I feel like a spray would be much more uneven than a lotion.
Does this really work
Start your review of Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen!
How would you rate this product?
Charleston, SC
I used this spray several years ago and it gave great coverage. I only had to reapply once during a 6 hr period.
Muy cómodo de usar, se siente agradable en la piel y la protege de los rayos solares, con una fragancia agradable
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this sun screen . This sun screen make my skin not sticky it doesn't smell bad ,it's perfect for the beach
Whitestone, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesn't last very long after swimming. Needs many re applications. You need to use a lot of it for coverage
West Warwick , RI
I love Clinique, It is great for sensitive skin and this provides excellent UV protection for my pale skin.
Fairfield, CA
Es de mis favoritos protege muy bien y no es muy caro pienso que todos deberíamos utilizar este producto
Lawrence, KS
Love the bottle of this sunscreen. Goes on easy and keeps me protected from the sun. Love this product.
Opelousas , LA
Loveeeee! Just wish I could afford alll the time or this would be my go to product. Def a splurge item!
Really recomended , great for summer , lovw the smells , naturally love it 👍 also my husband loves it .
Very nice for wanting to tan while still protecting your skin, and the product itself is very light
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Canfield, OH
3 years ago
Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen How well does this product work since it is a spray? I feel like a spray would be much more uneven than a lotion.