Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Lauren J. G.
Such a lightweight sunscreen! Love the smell and feel of this. Packaging is cuteūüíõ Nice oil but not heavy greasy. I was happy with the product. Wasn't very active with the sunscreen on. So not sure how long would last in sweat or water? But can't go wrong with having a least some sort of sunscreen 30spf and up..
Kianna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using this for a while now being that I live in TX and the weather is always crazy! I think it works really good! I always spray it then rub it in just to be sure everything is covered. I purchased this product at my local Walmart for about $5.
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
Even though I have brown skin I still use a strong spf because I am very caution of the suns rays. I have a tattoo as well so I really want to protect it. This stuff is nice smelling and easy to use in a spray bottle and I use it on my face and tattoo it works great
Laura S.
Temple city , CA
This product does wonders! It's not sticky at all! I'm a first time user and at first I was scared to get it but I do not regret it at all!! I got mine at Sephora! And I love it so much I would totally recommend it to others!! P
Liliana D.
I absolutely love this product! I tried it after a friend of mine recommended it to me. It protects against harmful sun rays and that's very important to me. I definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family!
Leena I.
Los Alamitos, CA
It protects your sling from the sun amaxingly!! It doesn't get sticky or clump up on your skin and it doesn't leave a white residue! This is perfect to put in your beach bag for the summer and I definitely recommend it!
Cassandra M.
Edinburg , TX
Love this product! Very good and I'd totally buy this product again and it's not disappointing I love it . Very nice packaging and it's great! I recommend for others to buy, no room for improvements it's great he way it is
Angie P.
Mineral Point
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Clinique is one of my favorite sun care products. Summer time is best spent outside in the fun with family and friends, protecting your skin from the harsh rays of the sun is so important. You can never be to careful.
Mackenzie R.
Meridian , ID
I was excited to try this because I love clinique products especially their skincare products. I was disappointed though when it made me break out in hives after using it.
emily c.
This stays on for only 30 minutes and although it's water resistant, it burns the skin when you go into water. It does smell really good and comes out easily, but i wouldn't recommend to others do to the burning.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?