Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Emiley C.Clinique Body Spray SPF30 Sun Screen uploaded by Clover W.

BY CLINIQUE

Lauren J. G.
Such a lightweight sunscreen! Love the smell and feel of this. Packaging is cute💛 Nice oil but not heavy greasy. I was happy with the product. Wasn't very active with the sunscreen on. So not sure how long would last in sweat or water? But can't go wrong with having a least some sort of sunscreen 30spf and up..
Laura S.
Temple city , CA
This product does wonders! It's not sticky at all! I'm a first time user and at first I was scared to get it but I do not regret it at all!! I got mine at Sephora! And I love it so much I would totally recommend it to others!! P
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
Love this product! Very good and I'd totally buy this product again and it's not disappointing I love it . Very nice packaging and it's great! I recommend for others to buy, no room for improvements it's great he way it is
emily c.
This stays on for only 30 minutes and although it's water resistant, it burns the skin when you go into water. It does smell really good and comes out easily, but i wouldn't recommend to others do to the burning.
Leena I.
Cypress, CA
It protects your sling from the sun amaxingly!! It doesn't get sticky or clump up on your skin and it doesn't leave a white residue! This is perfect to put in your beach bag for the summer and I definitely recommend it!
Ariana H.
Lincoln, CA
i would really recommend this product, it really does protect your skin. i just recently bought this and it works great. it's a spray but it dries up pretty fast and it also doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or sticky!
shabnum f.
just because it says clinique doesn’t mean you should buy it! this is a pricy sunscreen compared to other ones at target and walmart ect. it works very well but other sunscreens work just as well for a lower price !
Emily B.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this sun screen. Easy on the skin with great coverage for sun protection. Light and not sticky once applied! Perfect for Long Beach days or short pool trips!
Lucero F.
Newark, DE
Definitely a beach must have! What's more important than keeping your skin healthy? The beach is no fun if you get a nasty sun burn. This stuff works great and it's not gross like regular lotion sun screens. It also smells great, for those people who hate the smell of sunscreen. It's the only sunscreen I use now! Definitely recommend. 10/10.
Dominique L.
Moriches, NY
I love this spray so much. It isn't sticky at all. The smell is really great. I have naturally a olive skin tone being Italian and for me it isn't too harsh. I buy this product often and have never been sun burn. I would definitely recommend this product to others because it has helped me out so much!
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Interesting is it waterproof or need renew after water?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
It stays on pretty well but I'd say to reapply after an hour or so but thats with most products espexially if you are planning on being in salt water.
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this stay well on sweaty skin?
Isabel V.
You recommend to go on vacation to a beach?
Sara O.
Youngstown, OH
How does this compare to other sunscreen sprays out there?