Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Nathalys D.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Andrea cristina A.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Sabrina Camacaro

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Body Cream SPF40 150ml. Innovative SolarSmart™ technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Adds a barrier repair and solar-activated antioxidants to help prevent signs of aging. Dermatologist tested. Oil free. Water and sweat-resistant. Appropriate for sensitive skins. All skin types, Moisturising.

• I want to try a new body cream. This is good? 1 Answers
Marcie B.
Love this product. It's smooth and great for moisturizing skin. It's not too pricey. I think that it is effective for treating skin. It's perfect for dry sensitive skin.Would recommend again.
Elizabeth Z.
The texture of this sunscreen is amazing! It does not leave a greasy or oily residue on the skin. The best part is that this has no extreme sunscreen scent. You can't even tell you have sunscreen on! The only downfall is that I wish this sunscreen came in different SPFs!
Andrea Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
It is 100% effective. Keeps my skin healthy and smooth. I use it every day before exposure to the sun and protects me. My skin looks great with this product.
Marissa P.
Altha, FL
excellent product, smells great, looks great, works great, very gentle, not harsh on the skin at all, would use it again, very nice packaging, cute, i purchased mine online at amazon, they have a nice variety, there's always room for improvement with any product but 5 stars for this one.
Andi C.
Really good sunscreen. Clinique products always make my skin feel so nice and this lotion is no different. I always keep a tube of this in my handbag for when I'm running around. I would recommend this to somebody who has more sensitive skin.
Merysbel M.
Valencia , Carabobo
Excelente protector solar facial de 50 ideal para evitar el evejecimiento prematuro de tu piel y para evitar las manchas oscuras de la edad . Llena mis expectativas porque me cuida la piel de los rayos solares , lo volvería a comprar de nuevo
maura f.
Syracuse, NY
Great smell and exactly what I expect out of a sunscreen. It was definitely effective and long lasting, even with water and beach exposure. Nice clean packaging. I received this as a gift from my mother and i would most definitely recommend it to others.
Sydni T.
Russellville, AR
Loved this product, very lite but effective. Typically I have a hard time using sunscreen products that won't cause breakouts. With this product clinique made it possible to protect your skin and avoid breakouts, which I really loved! This is a product I will continue to purchase!
Sarah G.
Palmyra, NJ
Clinique has always been great for my skin because I suffer from dry and sensitive skin but this leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. It protects it from any more sin damage that it's occurred. I would recommend this to everyone
Shannon B.
I wear this whenever I go to the beach. It has amazing staying power and works great! Its great for someone who spends a decent amount of time outdoors as well as for everyday use. As someone who lives in a sunny area year round, this is a must have item I'm never without.
Genesis Q.
I want to try a new body cream. This is good?