Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Nathalys D.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Andrea cristina A.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Sabrina Camacaro

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Body Cream SPF40 150ml. Innovative SolarSmart™ technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Adds a barrier repair and solar-activated antioxidants to help prevent signs of aging. Dermatologist tested. Oil free. Water and sweat-resistant. Appropriate for sensitive skins. All skin types, Moisturising.

• I want to try a new body cream. This is good? 1 Answers
Christina R.
Used it for 7 years and I have no complains. Has no Oder , very lightweight and perfect for sensitive skin. I normally break out fast with sunscreen, with this one I never had .
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product! I use this in the summer and I never eat burnt or even red. My skin usually gets extremely dry in the sun but this keeps my skin looking great and moisturized
lia E.
This cream smells so good and is so hydrating. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking very glows. I am obsessed and will most definitely purchase more from Clinique
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my skin stay protected throughout the day and it feels great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Amber M.
Kent , OH
Love all things clinq! After many years of fake tanning, you learn the sun isn't your friend. This stuff goes on and doesnt leave a greasy feeling! Love this stuff!
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
Love this! The smell was good and it was just an average body moisturizer! It went good with my more sensitive skin also it wasn't too heavy on my skin, I liked it!
Melinda N.
Wilsonville, AL
This is by far the best skin care product, I have ever used! I highly reccomend this,to EVERYONE! This product leaves your face feeling super soft and moisturised!
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing cream. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cream that works wonders for your face.
A very dear and effective protector, what draws attention is that it has no fragrance and does not leave a layer on the skin even being very moisturizing we can abuse the layers that did not sticky
Hannah J.
Such a good product! Has a light sent which is nice. I feel this company is just all around good and you just can't go wrong. I trust them and trust them with something very important, SKIN CARE!
Genesis Q.
I want to try a new body cream. This is good?