Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Nathalys D.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Andrea cristina A.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Sabrina Camacaro

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Body Cream SPF40 150ml. Innovative SolarSmart™ technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Adds a barrier repair and solar-activated antioxidants to help prevent signs of aging. Dermatologist tested. Oil free. Water and sweat-resistant. Appropriate for sensitive skins. All skin types, Moisturising.

• I want to try a new body cream. This is good? 1 Answers
Roberto B.
I love Clinique suncare, all the products smell so good and are really good at protecting your skin. Would 100% recommend.
Nachin S.
today we find everywhere, even in household bulbs UV rays, so we need to always be protected from them. Super I recommend this product because I care a lot and helps me take care of this aspect. I hope it lasts many years to come on the market as it is a product that is worth having in every household as it is of high quality.
Jilbeliz P.
Maracaibo
I've only used this presentation and so far I liked but I have time without using sunscreen when using this to clinique.
Andrea C.
Bogota
this body cream smells great but i felt my skin didn't  absorb it right and I ended up feeling sticky for most of the day.
Shorty H.
Keeps skin soft, I don't like the smell very much. Gentle on skin and protects. Gets a bit sticky, won't be using again.
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
[product:clinique-body-cream-spf40,-150ml] [product:clinique-happy-body-cream-6.7-oz] i like to try it 👍👍👍👍👍🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒💁💁💁💁💁💁
Naheed A.
west palm beach
It is an amazing cream it is not to oily and great for all skin types and and I recommend my friends and family too use
isabella r.
This body cream is one of my favorites. It has sunscreen and the best is its excellent texture without being greasy.
genesis d.
Todo lo que contenga protección contra los rayos uv es buenísimo. Está no es la típica crema que deja la piel grasosa
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Una marca genial oara protege la cara antes y después de la exposición solar previniendo las marcas y manchas del sol
Genesis Q.
I want to try a new body cream. This is good?