Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Nathalys D.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Andrea cristina A.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Sabrina Camacaro

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Body Cream SPF40 150ml. Innovative SolarSmart™ technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Adds a barrier repair and solar-activated antioxidants to help prevent signs of aging. Dermatologist tested. Oil free. Water and sweat-resistant. Appropriate for sensitive skins. All skin types, Moisturising.

• I want to try a new body cream. This is good? 1 Answers
Clinique Body Cream SPF40
Clinique Body Crean para el cuerpo esta crema tiene un factor de proteccionde 40 lo cual es buena esta marca tiene una gran cantidad de donde escoger segun las necesidades de cada una
Molly-Jane C.
This is a good product. It is not too slimy and it doesn't dry out your skin like most other body creams. It is a good price and it is definitely good value for your money. The packaging is pleasant and I would definitely buy it again. It is a little pricey for me, but still worth it,
Ana C.
protetor solar.....essencial pra vida humana....... que e super importante usar-mós diariamente para prefenir doenças como cânce de pele além de ser um cuidado com a sua pele.

I really liked this product because portege you from the sun that is mainly what is sought.
It is very good and does not leave oily skin, leaves you with a very smooth texture has a very mild odor

I love her because besides helping you to protect you from the sun skin care you
Ellie B.
This was a great product! The sunscreen was gentle on my skin and completely protected my from the sun without drying out or cracking my skin. One problem was that it very expensive, and even though it was an effective cream overall I wouldn't buy it again due to the price.
Katina M.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a great sunscreen for my dry screen. It goes on nicely and feels moisturizing. It's a little price-y but the value is good so it's worth it. I bought this at my local HBC. It's effective as I have never had a sunburn while wearing it and following the instructions.
Sarah B.
Sedgley, West Midlands
First time user of this product and really enjoyed it. I live in the UK so we don't get much sun but i used it during our heat wave and for once didn't get burnt. Very nice smell not at all like sunscreen and had a good moisturizing effect as i have very dry skin.
Kontantina K.
I liked this product. I go to the beach almost daily in the summer so I need something that will protect me but at the same time allow me to enjoy the beach! This sunscreen was easy to use and it was not sticky at all!
Well, when i buy it, i was pretty excited about it, like all my stuff, i buy it online, it was my first time. But, it was to creamy, and my skin type is not the best for this kind of product. The packaging is cool, but no, i never going to use it again.
Paria M.
It had a non greasy formula which wasnt heavy, and i loved that (thats my problem with most sunscreens), but having extremely sensitive skin, i felt it wasnt enough protection, perhaps a higher spf, would like some environmental protection too!
Genesis Q.
I want to try a new body cream. This is good?