Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Nathalys D.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Andrea cristina A.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Sabrina Camacaro

BY CLINIQUE #85 in Body Sunscreen

Clinique Body Cream SPF40 150ml. Innovative SolarSmart™ technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Adds a barrier repair and solar-activated antioxidants to help prevent signs of aging. Dermatologist tested. Oil free. Water and sweat-resistant. Appropriate for sensitive skins. All skin types, Moisturising.

• I want to try a new body cream. This is good? 1 Answers
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario
This cream leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and moisturized. It was very effective for my orale to combination skin. It was expensive but it did the job well and I love the SPF 40 that it has. I would've liked better packaging.
Astrid G.
I think that this can be better if the mix were lighter. I mean, it's cool against the sun but it's too oily (at least for my skin).
I felt kind of trapped under the cream but after using it and having fun you just forget that is on your skin, it was my first time buying it but i feel i will try another next time.
Angharad H.
Body creams are a must in my beauty regime and I use daily. This product comes in a lovely yellow that just reminds you off summer but even on dull wet days it's still very important for me to use a body cream with a spf in as sun is the one thing that courses skin to age. This product has a lovely small to it. It leaves my skin looking shinny,feeling fresh and hydrated.
Rhea M.
sydney
This product was okay , not the best ever but it was still great , not like the worst id used.I didnt really like how it stays kinda white on my skin but it did help in the sun because my face was still hydrated when i got back form outside so i would say a 3/5
Kathryn G.
PROS:
Does a great job smoothing and softening dry skin.
Leaves skin feeling protected and moisturized, rather than absorbing and leaving you wondering why you bothered.
Contains some good emollients and a handful of antioxidants.
Fragrance-free; suitable for sensitive skin.
CONS:
Lacks an impressive mix of repairing, cell-communicating and more potent antioxidant ingredients that today's best body lotions and creams have.

“perfect”

I have tried numerous facial sun creams by a number of brands and found them unsatisfactory. Then I gave Clinique`s sun care cream a go and have never looked back since. It is the only sun cream I have used that does not cause break outs and does not leave a sheen on the skin. It has seen me through many summers spot free and burn free.
Loretta M.
I thoroughly enjoyed using this product. Application was smooth and it felt really light on. Quite moisturizing but didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or wet after. As an added bonus, only needed a small amount to cover a reasonable area which means great value for money which is always a plus! Would definitely use again and recommend to others.
Anne T.
vaughan, ON
I love this sunscreen! From all the ones I have used previously this has been the best since it does not leave that greasy feeling. Also, when I use other sunscreens, I tend to breakout, but with this one it has been very minimal. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because its expensive and I feel like you are not getting a good deal on the price.
I have used Clinique Body Cream SPF40 150 ml recently. I found this product to be very good as it spreads very well on my skin, it smells nice and you only need to use a little bit of the cream to cover a large area of skin so the tube of cream lasts a long time. It is also easy to apply and your skin feels smooth afterwards.
NVR S.
Calgary, AB
I love this product because it does not leave an oily residue on the face and skin, and absorbs quickly with little dying time. Most sunscreen products can leave a white cast on skin, however, this product blends right in. A little of this product goes a long way!
Genesis Q.
I want to try a new body cream. This is good?