Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Nathalys D.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Andrea cristina A.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Sabrina Camacaro

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Body Cream SPF40 150ml. Innovative SolarSmart™ technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Adds a barrier repair and solar-activated antioxidants to help prevent signs of aging. Dermatologist tested. Oil free. Water and sweat-resistant. Appropriate for sensitive skins. All skin types, Moisturising.

• I want to try a new body cream. This is good? 1 Answers
Sadia J.
Dhaka, Bangladesh sh
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin. Sooo good.
Elizabeth D.
Durham, Stockton on tees
Love it!!! Will be purchasing again for when I jet off on my holidays it just smells gorgeous compared to other brands and obviously does the job of keeping my skin nice and youthful aswell as protected
Katarina B.
Orford , Warrington
I have tried many sunscreen products but this one is one of the best. I it not too heavy and sinks into the skin effortlessly. It provides great coverage as it is SPF 40. It is a little pricey, I am sure that you can find something similar in a lower price range, I just prefer the scent and quality of this one and am willing to pay for it.
Fabiana M.
california
I love this cream because apart from that it moisturizes your skin, protects it from the sun ideal for day to day, other than it does not leave a greasy feeling and I recommend it.Amo esta crema porque a aparte de que te hidrata la piel, la protege del sol ideal para el día a día, a demás de que no deja una sensación grasosa yo la recomiendo.
Julendys Masiel R.
Este producto es muy bueno, es excelente, me encanta, es un producto que cumple con mis expectativas, me encantó es un producto muy recomendable que me encanta y lo amo, no puedo vivir sin el, es 100%, excelente, increíble es Muy Útil para mí, y lo recomiendo de verdad.👍
jessica H.
Santo domingo
It is one of the best products for moisturizing the skin, it gives you that touch of super soft and protects you from the sun's rays is excellent, I recommend it since it is accessible.
Ghydaa A.
Laval, QC
Traduire
I love this body lotion, and the Deep Comfort Body Butter as well.

I would buy this over Kiehl's Creme de Corp any day. It is extremely moisturizing and long-lasting. Never greasy. And the scent, while pleasant, is subtle enough to not interfere with my perfume.

I am a fan of Clinique's products and this is one of my favorite ones. Would definitely buy it again. Recommended!
Nicole R.
I love it, Honestly I do. But I cannot afford to keep my body this protected from the sun. Just go to a Shopper Drugmart and go to the baby section. A lot cheaper than this but at the same time I always use this when I know I won't be in the water. I don't like spending too much but in this case it is worth it.
Rosario B.
Es simplemente fascinante e increible,me ayuda mucho para el cuidado de la piel el es mas ma4avilloso de tantos y muchos es increible poder contar con este hermoso producto,es tan fabuloso y encantador se los recomiendo a muchas personas ya que me ha funcionado muy bien.
Zoe M.
I love body creams but this is the best one l have used so far because it met my expectations and its good for traveling. I always use this product all the time and it’s not pricy for me . I got this from a local drugstore and l recommend this to everyone.
Genesis Q.
I want to try a new body cream. This is good?