Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Nathalys D.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Andrea cristina A.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Sabrina Camacaro

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Body Cream SPF40 150ml. Innovative SolarSmart™ technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Adds a barrier repair and solar-activated antioxidants to help prevent signs of aging. Dermatologist tested. Oil free. Water and sweat-resistant. Appropriate for sensitive skins. All skin types, Moisturising.

• I want to try a new body cream. This is good? 1 Answers
Amber B.
I bought this the first time on a cruise ship because I forgot my face cream home. It is rich and you only need a small amount at a time. It covers well and feels good when you put it on. My new favorite
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
I love this sun screen. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful about what I use but this cream never irritates it. 40 spf is also nice because it only needs to be reapplied every 4 hours. It’s great!
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I love this sun screen I wear this alone when I’m ready to hit the beach or pool. And I do wear this under neath my makeup and it layers nicely. It does dry and melt into the skin nicely. I will purchase this again and again.
Paola T.
Doral, FL
I've been a loyal Clinique user for the last 10+ years and have bought and used everything from face moisturizers to eyeliners from them. I love that their products have minimal scent and are gentle on my skin. I got the Even Better moisturizer with 20 SPF about 6 months ago and have used it almost daily on my face with no problems. So with Summer at its peak, I bought this body cream. Well, after the first day of using it on my legs and neck/chest area, it gave me a rash. I was very disappointed since the texture was so light and non-greasy and would have been perfect for every-day wear.

This doesn't affect how I think of Clinique's products since I know there are ingredients in chemical sunscreen that I'm allergic to and I really should have been more careful about researching the ingredients. This is definitely one of the best sunscreens I ever used in terms of how it looks on my skin after application. It's just too bad I'm allergic to it.
Divya M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Comes in a cute little packaging and it protects the skin really well against the harsh weather. Bought it at Sephora and it is effective especially for sentive skin
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I really enjoy this company and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
I always use this for my runs outdoor and it is awesome. I would put it on about 10mins before stepping out and it doesnt feel sticky even after being sweary from my runs.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Nathalys D.
My skin is very sensitive & I'm also outdoors a lot. So I've tried many brands. Almost all sunblocks run into my eyes after a while. Plus, they tend to fade after an hour or so, especially in high altitude, and I get burned anyway. Or, there's junk in them so my face breaks out. This clinique product does none of those things - it's perfect! The other day I was outdoors for 5-6 hours, and I have a nice tan on my face now. No breakouts, and no stinging eyes. It's worth the money, this is the best sunblock for sensitive skin around.
Michelle A.
I don't use this sunscreen for my body but for my face. I do live in New York and it's rare we get consistent sunny days but that's no excuse to never put sunscreen on my face. Smells good and it doesn't leave an oily residue on my face after applying it . Leaves my face nice and smooth and I know it's protected
Genesis Q.
I want to try a new body cream. This is good?