Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Nathalys D.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Andrea cristina A.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Sabrina Camacaro

BY CLINIQUE #85 in Body Sunscreen

Clinique Body Cream SPF40 150ml. Innovative SolarSmart™ technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Adds a barrier repair and solar-activated antioxidants to help prevent signs of aging. Dermatologist tested. Oil free. Water and sweat-resistant. Appropriate for sensitive skins. All skin types, Moisturising.

• I want to try a new body cream. This is good? 1 Answers
Cheltsey Z.
Picayune, MS
The best I've ever used. Comes a great package. Very gentle on the skin. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a affective sunscreen
Mariah G.
Hanford , CA
I love the texture of this product. I love how the smell isnt bad at all unlike most products. It makes the body feel smooth. I enjoy using this daily.
Jasmine D.
Knoxville, TN
I love everything about there products! There sunscreen is super lightweight and goes on smoothly . And I also I love the scent! Recommend to everyone
Brenda C.
Marietta, GA
I'm always trying new stuff and this body cream did not disappoint. My skin it's so soft all the time. I have dry skin but this body cream helps a lot.
Athena G.
Love this clinique sunscreen was very helpful and didnt burn my skin! Loved it and it was very gentle and meet my expectations. Definitely buy again
Anika B.
Commerce, TX
Love this. Soothing and soft feeling after using it. Will definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. Will definitely purchase more.
Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎muy hermoso los colores variados me fascina
Seleena W.
Very nice and smooth application. Not greasy very nice and soft. Doesn't leave streaks on your face after applying it to the area. Not very smelly.
Tami R.
This sunscreen allows me to be under the sun for hours. I can have fun with my family and friends without having to be concerned about sunburns.
dakota h.
loved it, felt great on my skin and provided a perfect protection from the sun in my daily activities! I would definitely use this product again.
Genesis Q.
I want to try a new body cream. This is good?