Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Nathalys D.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Andrea cristina A.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Sabrina Camacaro

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Body Cream SPF40 150ml. Innovative SolarSmart™ technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Adds a barrier repair and solar-activated antioxidants to help prevent signs of aging. Dermatologist tested. Oil free. Water and sweat-resistant. Appropriate for sensitive skins. All skin types, Moisturising.

• I want to try a new body cream. This is good? 1 Answers
Stella A.
Clinique is for sure my favorite brand. I have used there eye makeup there facial creams I am obsessed with everything they have it makes my skin feel super fresh and clean.
Beth A.
This summer I began to obsess sun protection and this is by far my favorite brand. It was smooth and blended into my skin well, I just wasn't a fan of the scent!
Kimberly G.
Tyler, TX
Love this, goes on great and makes my face feel good. No bad reactions like some other lotions may give you. The packaging is good, and the prices is reasonable.
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
I have several clinique products and every one of them are great. This sunscreen is the only one I use now, I'm not a big fan of sunscreen but this one is tolerable
Ashlee S.
Bolling Afb, DC
I started using this a while ago. I haven't noticed much of a
Change, but I'll keep using it until I finish. Nice thick consistency. Not much of a scent at all.
sara S.
Tacoma, WA
Worls really good. I have fair, sensitive skin and this worked perfectly. I burn pretty easy and this ensured my face never burned. Not a horrible smell either.
Amy l.
Love love love! i really only use this product on days that im not wearing makeup but otherwise i wear it often.  Its not too oily and glides on perfect.
Cheltsey Z.
Picayune, MS
The best I've ever used. Comes a great package. Very gentle on the skin. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a affective sunscreen
denise h.
Jonesboro, GA
I love the smell of the clinique body creams and the size of the products makes it easier to carry in your travel tote or purse very gentle, and smooth.
Maria G.
Leaving in Houston Texas it is sunny almost all year long. So finding this was awsome and already useing some of thier products I know how good they are
Genesis Q.
I want to try a new body cream. This is good?