Clinique Body Cream SPF40, 150ml uploaded by Nathalys D.Clinique Body Cream SPF40, 150ml uploaded by Andrea cristina A.Clinique Body Cream SPF40, 150ml uploaded by Sabrina Camacaro

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Body Cream SPF40 150ml. Innovative SolarSmart™ technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Adds a barrier repair and solar-activated antioxidants to help prevent signs of aging. Dermatologist tested. Oil free. Water and sweat-resistant. Appropriate for sensitive skins. All skin types, Moisturising. see more...

• I want to try a new body cream. This is good? 1 Answers
Dana A.
Dana A.
Colfax, IA
Best sunscreen on the market! I never go without! It is full coverage and so if you expect a little color from the sun then this is not your sunscreen, however if you would like complete coverage...you have found your match! It is buildable...so if you feel like you need better coverage than one coat... once dry add another. You will not be sorry! Every time I travel to Mexico this helps keep my fair skin fair!
Ridhdhi P.
Ridhdhi P.
Carrboro, NC
Love this sunscreen! It Keeps my skin moisturized and doesn't leave a white film. No fragrance. Like the face sunscreen, it leaves your skin soft and hydrated with great UV protection. It doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. Bought this at Bloomingdale's and it last a long time. Worth the price! I would buy this again.
Flor T.
Flor T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Clinique's innovative SolarSmart™ complex triggers an antiaging repair process while at once providing skin with a high level of defense from the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. The formulation also includes a boost of antioxidants to shield skin from environmental aggressors.
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Altha, FL
excellent product, smells great, looks great, works great, very gentle, not harsh on the skin at all, would use it again, very nice packaging, cute, i purchased mine online at amazon, they have a nice variety, there's always room for improvement with any product but 5 stars for this one.
Sydni T.
Sydni T.
Russellville, AR
Loved this product, very lite but effective. Typically I have a hard time using sunscreen products that won't cause breakouts. With this product clinique made it possible to protect your skin and avoid breakouts, which I really loved! This is a product I will continue to purchase!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
I wear this whenever I go to the beach. It has amazing staying power and works great! Its great for someone who spends a decent amount of time outdoors as well as for everyday use. As someone who lives in a sunny area year round, this is a must have item I'm never without.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
The texture of this sunscreen is amazing! It does not leave a greasy or oily residue on the skin. The best part is that this has no extreme sunscreen scent. You can't even tell you have sunscreen on! The only downfall is that I wish this sunscreen came in different SPFs!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Vilonia, AR
This is one of my favorites! It's not goopy and doesn't leave my face looking like I'm purple all day. I am usually good about keeping a hat on but I wore this on a day that I was in the sun all day. Okay price, doesn't take much, but could come with more for the price.
DORA B.
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
The brand clinique I really like also that my skin adores it, I always use it before the makeup and to moisturize my face, dermatologically recommended, for all skin types. It is a little expensive but worth comparing. I recommend you a lotI buy it every time I run out
Monica B.
Monica B.
Radford, VA
Great product… Love the smell the way it feels when applied and that I can use it all over my body. I live at a lake so I spend a lot of time outdoors I will generally apply when I get out of the shower in the mornings all over my body for all over protection.
Genesis Q.
Genesis Q.
I want to try a new body cream. This is good?