Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Nathalys D.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Andrea cristina A.Clinique Body Cream SPF40 uploaded by Sabrina Camacaro

BY CLINIQUE #85 in Body Sunscreen

Clinique Body Cream SPF40 150ml. Innovative SolarSmart™ technology stabilizes high-level protection against the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. Adds a barrier repair and solar-activated antioxidants to help prevent signs of aging. Dermatologist tested. Oil free. Water and sweat-resistant. Appropriate for sensitive skins. All skin types, Moisturising.

• I want to try a new body cream. This is good? 1 Answers
LaTrea R.
I love protecting my skin in hot weather.This cream works very good.Kept my skin from feeling dry.It was around $30.00 and the consistency is thick so it lasts for a good while swimming or spending time in the sun.I would recommend to people who spend hours in the sun and need an extra boost of SPF.
Kiala B.
Fostoria, OH
Not big on the size of the bottle. Wish it were bigger but other than that, this sunscreen worked great and my boyfriend and I both loved it! He has oily skin and I have dry skin and it worked very well for both skin types! Highly recommend.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I really love this sunscreen. I’ve been using it since high school and I really feel it gives me great protection from the harmful up rays. It has a nice scent and applies easily and works so well. I will continue to use this.
Tahja H.
Tampa
I got one very similar to this and it was an okay sunscreen but it didn’t last very long and have a very gooey and thick consistency that felt heavy on my face I would only use it for regular use not beach or pool day
Teresita S.
Sylmar, CA
I love this brand however I don’t like the cream son protectors because I feel like it leaves that white marks on my skin and I just don’t like it but it does do it’s job it is just the fact that you leave the white marks that I don’t like at all
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
This is soooo creamy and my favorite scent! A little bit of this cream goes a long way. I'm going to have to try to buy another or the whipped Gelato by clinique happy, I usually get them from Amazon. It has all kinds of clinique product's even gift sets, perfumes, skin care, make up.
Criis V.
I typically only use sunscreen when traveling because I live in a place where there's very very little sun exposure - so a single tube of this has lasted a very long time for me. I typically have to wait a few minutes for it to set/dry, so it slightly extends my morning routine; but it's worth the wait. On my skin, I find this to be non-greasy after application & it doesn't clog my pores like some off-brand products have done in the past. I haven't checked yet to see if a higher SPF is available, but if so I might go for a higher number when I run out of this one.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
I grew up hating sunscreen (terrible, I know) but this definitely helped. It doesn't really smell like sunscreen, which is what I hated, and its definitely helped me become better with my constant sunscreen use. The fact that it has 50spf is also amazing, and my skin is soooo so thankful. I recommend!!!
Samantha M.
I really enjoy this sunscreen because it's not too greasy and doesn't break me out. I stopped using it because I found something cheaper that works just as well, but I would still recommend this product for anyone looking for a good sunscreen.
Genesis Q.
I want to try a new body cream. This is good?