BY CLINIQUE #19 in Sunscreen

An allover sunscreen that protects against both UVA and UVB radiation. an antiaging repair process while at once providing skin with a high level of defense from the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. see more...

Kristal D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels light on the skin and it doest irrate my hands or my face. I use it as a daily routine before applying make up. Bought this Clinique Body cream at Dillards. And the price was between $22-$27. In my opinion it is worth the money. I definitely recommend this product
Jennifer S.
Sarasota
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love cliniqie products especially the moisture surge moisturizer , I use this sunscreen under makeup or without makeup it's super important to protect ur skin from the sun skin cancer is real my mother actually had skin cancer and it's a horrible thing so if using a spf will prevent it then I'm all in and this one in particular I love it's not to heavy and doesn't make your skin oily two thumbs up!
Amanda D.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm a natural redhead with fair skin so it's important to me to find sunscreen that won't let my skin get fried but also doesn't feel greasy or smell bad this is the perfect fit for me it is not greasy when you put it on and it smells wonderful I will purchase this for life because in my opinion it is better than many other higher-end options I have tried
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this sunscreen!  Having just moved to Florida, it's vitally important to protect not just my face but my arms, hands, neck and chest as well.  I apply this sunscreen daily and love it. It's moisturizing without being greasy or oily. It has protected my skin and I am very happy with it. It's ingredients are great and the reviews I read from sites such as beautypedia were glowing. I can see why, you get a lot of product for the money. Highly recommend. Always use sunscreen, it's the most important piece of any skincare routine!!
Yomarlin M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot think of any other brand that consistently makes such great sunscreens at such good prices! I think I tried most of them and there is no bad one in the bunch. This is a good sunscreen under makeup for every day use. Just like with any other sunscreen you have to give it a couple of minutes to absorb and set, but once it does it is undetectable and makeup goes well over it. No bells and whistles, just a great basic sunscreen that works!!
Arlene M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product!! I just love how my fave doesn't get burn when I wear this put an about and I love how it gives me just the right amount of glow all day with out having the oily texture real sun block leave on your face.
Whitney B.
Mandeville
I love Clinique! It doesn’t break me out and it perfect for my sensitive skin! I bought mine at my local Belk! It delivered everything I expected and the price is fair for the quality! I would buy again and again!
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this sunscreen, it’s really good for my face, it hydrated my face and it protects it from the sun really well, I really recommend this product to everybody seriously you won’t regret getting this!!
Kyla G.
Asheville, NC
It was a good sunscreen and definitely did its job well. I wasn’t a huge fan on the quality though it was a bit too oily for me. It wasn’t too expensive which is always nice! I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Cindy S.