BY CLINIQUE

This unique blend of mineral and traditional UVA/UVB filters plus SolarSmart+ technology defends skin against the sun damage that can result in lines and wrinkles. Velvety formula slips on easily, absorbs quickly to deliver protection and repair. Layers wonderfully with other treatment and makeup products, too. Non-acnegenic. Safe for eye-area use.

How To Use:

Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed.

Ariel T.
Greenfield
Worked fab. Im super pale so i need a good quality sunscreen. It exceeded my expectations by far, for sure. It was my 1st time using it. Yes... I would buy again for next summer. I bought it at my work (boston store) where im at mua at. As i said def would re-purchase!
Catherine S.
I love the packaging is truly amazing and the price is just as good I feel like get what you pay for sometime it’s OK it’s been a little bit extra because you get exactly what you want and the texture is truly phenomenal and the smell is great...
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
LOVE this sunscreen!  Having just moved to Florida, it's vitally important to protect not just my face but my arms, hands, neck and chest as well.  I apply this sunscreen daily and love it. It's moisturizing without being greasy or oily. It has protected my skin and I am very happy with it. It's ingredients are great and the reviews I read from sites such as beautypedia were glowing. I can see why, you get a lot of product for the money. Highly recommend. Always use sunscreen, it's the most important piece of any skincare routine!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream I received a sample of this and tried it with good results. I liked how easy it was to spread onto my skin and felt it lasted all day to protect me from
The sun's harsh rays. I didn't get red or burned so would feel good about using this in the future.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
I loooooove this sunscreen!! It’s like body cream - it moisturizes my skin so well. And it smells amazing! I love Clinique products because they feel so natural and my skin agrees with them the most! Thanks Clinique!
Whitney B.
Mandeville
I love Clinique! It doesn’t break me out and it perfect for my sensitive skin! I bought mine at my local Belk! It delivered everything I expected and the price is fair for the quality! I would buy again and again!
Emilyn Christiny E.
Rio de Janeiro , RJ
Nice consistency, not sticky. Protects your skin very well and hydrates at same time. It was everything I expected of a sunblock. It’s my third time buying and I will keep on doing. Highly recommend this product.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Kyla G.
Asheville, NC
It was a good sunscreen and definitely did its job well. I wasn’t a huge fan on the quality though it was a bit too oily for me. It wasn’t too expensive which is always nice! I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Hailey L.
Great protection as well as moisturizing your skin. It is light weight and not greasy at all. I love using this as a part of my every day routine. It protects against sun damage well and is easy to apply.
Melissa P.