BY CLINIQUE #12 in Body Sunscreen

This unique blend of mineral and traditional UVA/UVB filters plus SolarSmart+ technology defends skin against the sun damage that can result in lines and wrinkles. Velvety formula slips on easily, absorbs quickly to deliver protection and repair. Layers wonderfully with other treatment and makeup products, too. Non-acnegenic. Safe for eye-area use.

How To Use:

Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed.

Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I absolutely love cliniqie products especially the moisture surge moisturizer , I use this sunscreen under makeup or without makeup it's super important to protect ur skin from the sun skin cancer is real my mother actually had skin cancer and it's a horrible thing so if using a spf will prevent it then I'm all in and this one in particular I love it's not to heavy and doesn't make your skin oily two thumbs up!
Heather N.
Monroe
Worth every penny! Applies easily. Not too thick or watery. Good coverage. Smells fantastic! A MUST have for the summer and if you need an aftersun lotion, choose clinique. It's truly the best! I stumbled upon these products on a cruise where my options were limited. I was a little aggravated because it is a little more expensive than a drugstore version but it's SO SO SO worth it! There is no competition in the quality department. It's the BEST!
mariah V.
I’m not a fan of sunscreen but when I wear this it does it’s job. It’s light weight and doesn’t feel like a normal sunscreen which is very nice. I got it offline and a little goes a long way. I would buy it again but I’m still using my first bottle. Lol
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
LOVE this sunscreen!  Having just moved to Florida, it's vitally important to protect not just my face but my arms, hands, neck and chest as well.  I apply this sunscreen daily and love it. It's moisturizing without being greasy or oily. It has protected my skin and I am very happy with it. It's ingredients are great and the reviews I read from sites such as beautypedia were glowing. I can see why, you get a lot of product for the money. Highly recommend. Always use sunscreen, it's the most important piece of any skincare routine!!
Yomarlin M.
Orlando, FL
I cannot think of any other brand that consistently makes such great sunscreens at such good prices! I think I tried most of them and there is no bad one in the bunch. This is a good sunscreen under makeup for every day use. Just like with any other sunscreen you have to give it a couple of minutes to absorb and set, but once it does it is undetectable and makeup goes well over it. No bells and whistles, just a great basic sunscreen that works!!
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing cream. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cream that works wonders for your face.
Taleemah T.
I have been using this for a long time is company brand and it's a little pricey you have to get it at the makeup counter but it makes me happy to know that my tattoos are not going to say and I'm not going to be beat up by the Sun so it's very much so worth the purchase
Arlene M.
Great product!! I just love how my fave doesn't get burn when I wear this put an about and I love how it gives me just the right amount of glow all day with out having the oily texture real sun block leave on your face.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
I loooooove this sunscreen!! It’s like body cream - it moisturizes my skin so well. And it smells amazing! I love Clinique products because they feel so natural and my skin agrees with them the most! Thanks Clinique!
Amanda D.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm a natural redhead with fair skin so it's important to me to find sunscreen that won't let my skin get fried but also doesn't feel greasy or smell bad this is the perfect fit for me it is not greasy when you put it on and it smells wonderful I will purchase this for life because in my opinion it is better than many other higher-end options I have tried