BY CLINIQUE

Convenient touch-on, stay-on, cream-to-powder cheek colour. Glides over the skin with fingertip control. Blends easily. Blush stays see-through while it builds in colour. Transfer- and water-resistant. Colour-true.

How to Use:

• Touch onto apples of cheeks, then softly blend colour up cheekbone toward temple with fingertips
  • For best results, use after foundation or apply directly to skin before using powder

Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
This gives me the most beautiful and natural glow. I apply it directly to the skin and blend out using my Mia 2 foundation head attachment. This sinks straight into my skin and looks absolutely flawless and stunning. I love this product! I do suggest using a light hand when placing it onto the skin, as it is a softer formula and too much pressure will cause it to break and slide off in large chunks onto the face. As long as you use a light hand it won't be an issue. A little product goes a long way!
Meagan B.
Texarkana, TX
This is great! I love using this for blush, lips, and even on occasion a great creamy eye look or a beautiful monochromatic look. I think it looks good on all skin tones. I am fair skinned so it definitely shows up on my face. It is pretty pigmented so those who have lighter skin like myself a little goes a long way.
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
I have this product in the shade 01 glow blush. It is amazing and works like a dream. The color is beautiful and natural. It applies great and stays on me all day.
BRANDY G.
I absolutely love this product! It is my go to for the summer to get that sunkissed look on my skin since I am not big on the heavy makeup look. It leaves just the right amount of color without making you look made up. Its light and airy and smudge proof so don't worry about it leaving residue on your #beachbashcontest @influenster
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
This product was very difficult for me to blend and apply until I tried using it with my Clarisonic Mia 2 (plus foundation attachment), and then it was a dream! I'm only giving it a 4 because it was difficult to work with and I did have some of the product break quite easily onto my face, leaving me with a chunk of cream blush on my cheek. It is a very beautiful, natural glow when it's blended 120%
Denise S.
Dickinson, ND
Needing a blush that doesn't enhance lines on your face? This cream blush goes on smooth and is easy to spread with your fingers or brush. This gives great color and seems very natural. I have very sensitive skin and have not had any issues using this blush.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
This cream blush went on soft and blended well. I felt that this color was a bit too dark for me. Cream blush is great for a more dramatic look, but I find it difficult to layer. I will probably stick with Clinique's powder blushes.
Aubrey G.
Wilmington, NC
I love a cream blush and the stick makes it super easy to apply exactly where you want it. The women at counter will help you find the exact shade you need which is something I love about Clinique all of their makeup artists are super helpful and know exactly how to help
C.G. L.
San Angelo, TX
Need a quick fix for a natural look, this is exactly what I needed to help me get out the house looking polished! For a little bit of a glow so that you look perked up even in your sweats this will do the trick. A dab on each cheek and rub in with your fingers spreading it over the apple of your cheeks!
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this stick to keep in my purse to do touch up in the day. Blends really well and you can build up color very easy. I also sometime use it on my eyes to give a freash soft natural look. It lasts forever too.
Maria G.
New Castle, PA
What are people using now since this line was discontinued. My mom loved this line and now is lost without it. And she wants the full size not travel.
Claribelle V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I've been looking for a cream blush, preferably in the stick form for easy application. I was wondering if this particular one by Clinique comes in a plum colour.