Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick uploaded by Jessica T.
4 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

A cream-to-powder touch-on blusher. This portable cheek color glides over the skin with fingertip control. It's a long-lasting blush that remains sheer even as it builds color. Color-true, transfer- and water-resistant. Non-drying. see more...

Denise S.
Denise S.
Dickinson, ND
Needing a blush that doesn't enhance lines on your face? This cream blush goes on smooth and is easy to spread with your fingers or brush. This gives great color and seems very natural. I have very sensitive skin and have not had any issues using this blush.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Glendale, AZ
Love this stick to keep in my purse to do touch up in the day. Blends really well and you can build up color very easy. I also sometime use it on my eyes to give a freash soft natural look. It lasts forever too.
Clemente L.
Clemente L.
San Angelo, TX
Review for: 01 Glow
Need a quick fix for a natural look, this is exactly what I needed to help me get out the house looking polished! For a little bit of a glow so that you look perked up even in your sweats this will do the trick. A dab on each cheek and rub in with your fingers spreading it over the apple of your cheeks!
Sherri O.
Sherri O.
Coventry
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav. Is 01! Love this brand and cream stick so much. Esp. For above my eyes and cheek bones. I do not wear a lot of make up but this is a must have!
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Review for: Rosy
The color is perfect! The cream blends perfectly. It is easy to build the color. The only reason it isn't 5 stars is that it does not last all day, I would say the color wears well for about 6 hours.
Priscilla V.
Priscilla V.
Review for: Shy
I love these stick cream blushes! I have dryness on my cheeks and this doesn't accentuate the dryness at all! It goes on smooth and is easy to blend out!
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.
Review for: Rosy
I love this blush, I've using it for 1 year. It gives a great color to my cheeks and seems very natural. It has a cute color and comes in a nice presentation.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bristow, OK
Review for: Rosy
A friend of mine has this and she loves it!!! This stuff is to die for apparently. (:
Cilda S.
Cilda S.
Review for: Rosy
Even thought I have worked for Clique I can honestly say that I their cream blush is really good. It's not cakey and it lasts all day.
Carly s.
Carly s.
Portland , OR
Review for: Rosy
This color looks really well on any skin tone. The lipstick itself goes on smooth and isn't too thick. I really like these!
Claribelle V.
Claribelle V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a cream blush, preferably in the stick form for easy application. I was wondering if this particular one by Clinique comes in a plum colour.