BY CLINIQUE

Convenient touch-on, stay-on, cream-to-powder cheek colour. Glides over the skin with fingertip control. Blends easily. Blush stays see-through while it builds in colour. Transfer- and water-resistant. Colour-true.

How to Use:

• Touch onto apples of cheeks, then softly blend colour up cheekbone toward temple with fingertips
  • For best results, use after foundation or apply directly to skin before using powder

Katie M.
Austin, TX
This gives me the most beautiful and natural glow. I apply it directly to the skin and blend out using my Mia 2 foundation head attachment. This sinks straight into my skin and looks absolutely flawless and stunning. I love this product! I do suggest using a light hand when placing it onto the skin, as it is a softer formula and too much pressure will cause it to break and slide off in large chunks onto the face. As long as you use a light hand it won't be an issue. A little product goes a long way!
Denise S.
Dickinson, ND
Needing a blush that doesn't enhance lines on your face? This cream blush goes on smooth and is easy to spread with your fingers or brush. This gives great color and seems very natural. I have very sensitive skin and have not had any issues using this blush.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
This cream blush went on soft and blended well. I felt that this color was a bit too dark for me. Cream blush is great for a more dramatic look, but I find it difficult to layer. I will probably stick with Clinique's powder blushes.
Aubrey G.
Wilmington, NC
I love a cream blush and the stick makes it super easy to apply exactly where you want it. The women at counter will help you find the exact shade you need which is something I love about Clinique all of their makeup artists are super helpful and know exactly how to help
C.G. L.
San Angelo, TX
Need a quick fix for a natural look, this is exactly what I needed to help me get out the house looking polished! For a little bit of a glow so that you look perked up even in your sweats this will do the trick. A dab on each cheek and rub in with your fingers spreading it over the apple of your cheeks!
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this stick to keep in my purse to do touch up in the day. Blends really well and you can build up color very easy. I also sometime use it on my eyes to give a freash soft natural look. It lasts forever too.
Rebekah W.
The color is perfect! The cream blends perfectly. It is easy to build the color. The only reason it isn't 5 stars is that it does not last all day, I would say the color wears well for about 6 hours.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
I love this handy tube of blush! It goes on smoothly and blends in perfectly. Its very nice and compact for on the go! You don't have to worry about your blush breaking apart when it falls to the ground with this nice convenient tube. Many shades available.
Merlyn C.
I love this blush, I've using it for 1 year. It gives a great color to my cheeks and seems very natural. It has a cute color and comes in a nice presentation.
Priscilla V.
I love these stick cream blushes! I have dryness on my cheeks and this doesn't accentuate the dryness at all! It goes on smooth and is easy to blend out!
Claribelle V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I've been looking for a cream blush, preferably in the stick form for easy application. I was wondering if this particular one by Clinique comes in a plum colour.