Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - # 107 Sunset Glow - 6g/0.21oz uploaded by Amanda W.Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - # 107 Sunset Glow - 6g/0.21oz uploaded by Dominique V.Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - # 107 Sunset Glow - 6g/0.21oz uploaded by Roxana R.

BY CLINIQUE

Silky formula that instantly glides over cheekbonesGives a natural, healthy lookFresh, jet-milled color builds to desired intensityLong lasting & stays color-true for hoursOil-free & dermatologist tested see more...

• Does it work for everyday wear and a night out?3 Answers
Jessica D.
Kinsman, OH
I always love Clinique products! This blush looks very good whether I’m pale or tan! I use it all year round. It is very easy to blend and is very buildable. I have used it in everyday situations and also when I was in competition Dance when you need that harsh bold makeup on. I have used this blush for years and love it!
Avery W.
I have been using the same blush since I started wearing makeup. I have a tan/olive skin tone and I feel that this color looks good when applied. I will continue to purchase this product until I find something I feel is better!!
Mari P.
Milton
Gives nice pink to the cheeks and this color is a perfect shade of giving a hint of pinkness while maintaining more of a sun kissed glow. I love a more nude natural look to my blushes and this for the bill nicely!
Christian F.
San Diego, CA
This blush is so pretty! It looks super natural and it is magical since it would last you for a really long time. You need very little product since the color is very pigmented. It has little shimmer which I love!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I love the clinique blushes, they are so underrated and have such a good formula. This color in particular is quite unique. It's a red leaning pink with a bit of neutral in it. SO PRETTY. I thought it'd be way to dark for my fair skin, but it's gorgeous! There blushes are not super soft, but they're also not super stiff. They are easy to build yet super pigmented. They blend perfectly and don't disappear. And they last ALL DAY.
Allison I.
Auburn, CA
This is my absolute favorite blush. I've used it for years. The color is a warm pink glow which I love with my warm skin tones. It goes on very nicely too. Except when you start getting to the bottom, it's a little harder to get that out. But it usually is in any other product too.
Briana J.
This is a great blush!! It's a very pretty shade that matches pretty well with almost all skin colors. There's just the smallest amount of shimmer to it, it lasts all day, and is easy to work with
Emily H.
Willow grove, PA
This blush is in my top 5 favorite blushes of all time. The applicator is wonderful, makes applying very easy. So it's perfect for people who are just getting into makeup. It works well with all skin tones. Long lasting. Very pigmented. I will purchase again.
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
I used this blush for parties, dances, and other events. It stays on for a long time, and it is so compact that I can just put it in my purse. It is pretty shimmery and the color goes well with my tan skin. I recommend this to people who has tan skin like me, and this will be great for fun events:)
Kaylin M.
Canyon, TX
OMG y'all don't get me started on this blush! This is my ride or die, the most beautiful color of blush and it works great with my semi fair skin! It goes on like a dream and has a little bit of shimmer. I would recommend this to anyone, and it lasts forever!!
Liana A.
Mount Joy, PA
Does it work for everyday wear and a night out?