Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - # 107 Sunset Glow - 6g/0.21oz uploaded by Dominique V.Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - # 107 Sunset Glow - 6g/0.21oz uploaded by Roxana R.

BY CLINIQUE

Silky formula that instantly glides over cheekbonesGives a natural, healthy lookFresh, jet-milled color builds to desired intensityLong lasting & stays color-true for hoursOil-free & dermatologist tested see more...

• Does it work for everyday wear and a night out?4 Answers
Ashlynne L.
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - # 107 Sunset Glow - 6g/0.21oz
I love Clinique products and I must say this blush is amazing on my skin. I use this when I'm going for a more suttle look
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I love the clinique blushes, they are so underrated and have such a good formula. This color in particular is quite unique. It's a red leaning pink with a bit of neutral in it. SO PRETTY. I thought it'd be way to dark for my fair skin, but it's gorgeous! There blushes are not super soft, but they're also not super stiff. They are easy to build yet super pigmented. They blend perfectly and don't disappear. And they last ALL DAY.
Kyleigh C.
Kyleigh C.
I bought this blush in 2012 and I still have it and use it to this day it had lasted me so long . It's the most gorgeous blush color it's very buildable I can put as much or less as u want. It's good for any girl any color . I definitely recommend you to get this blush . It's fantastic!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Willow Grove, PA
This blush is in my top 5 favorite blushes of all time. The applicator is wonderful, makes applying very easy. So it's perfect for people who are just getting into makeup. It works well with all skin tones. Long lasting. Very pigmented. I will purchase again.
mandy b.
mandy b.
Bluefield, WV
This is an awesome blush! It is perfect for medium/olive skin tones. My only con to this is that it doesn't stay put for very long and you have to reapply every few hours. Otherwise I love it!
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
Clinique blush 110 posy execelente product with a super good pigmentation easy to blur to give a touch of freshness to our face adapts to any make-up both day and night fabulous I recommend it
Dominique V.
Dominique V.
Miami
It gives a soft and shiny finish in your cheekbones, a good color for dark skin, but for acne skin is not very good, it make pimples look even more.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Clinique is a good brand for sensitive skin, but I'm not too impressed with their blushes they aren't pigmented enough for me
Nicolle M.
Nicolle M.
Astoria, NY
Love this blush, very pigmented, has a good formula its good for a natural and fast everyday makeup look
Allison I.
Allison I.
Auburn, CA
This is my absolute favorite blush. I've used it for years. The color is a warm pink glow which I love with my warm skin tones. It goes on very nicely too. Except when you start getting to the bottom, it's a little harder to get that out. But it usually is in any other product too.
Liana A.
Liana A.
Mount Joy, PA
Does it work for everyday wear and a night out?