BY CLINIQUE

Perfectly sized and softly tapered to deposit the right amount of powder blush on apples of cheeks and cheekbones. Highlights temples, bridge of nose and chin. Unique antibacterial technology helps ensure the highest level of hygiene. Swirl brush into powder blush. Lightly tap handle to remove excess. Starting at the apples of cheeks, gently blend colour up cheekbone toward hairline. Clean with Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser between uses. see more...

Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this recently when I purchased some Clinique bronzer and it works great. The bristles are so soft. I use it daily and haven’t had any problems with it. I’d definitely recommend it to others.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had my Clinique blush brush since I started wearing makeup in middle school and I still use it. It's a great quality brush and you can keep them for a long time if you take care of them. They are very soft and the one I have the handle is pink.
Rin Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this brush for way too long-- I think I got it with one of those Clinique bonus make up set bags. Regardless, I love this blush brush and I don't think anything else can replace it. I've used it all these years and it's still in an amazing condition.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for smaller faces. It's very soft and won't shed. Powder application is super easy with this brush. Makes blush look natural. It's a great value compared to other high end brushes, I highly recommend.
Nicole P.
Whitewater, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique brushes are not great. They are pretty average when it comes to shape, density, and overall quality of the bristles. They don't pick up product very well and usually shed.
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush a few weeks ago and I have enjoyed it. It's super  soft and not overly wide like some blush brushes. It works great with all types of blush.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush has lasted me years! It still feels like new. It works great and it is the perfect size for applying blush and highlighter. I love it!
Kaylee A.
Fountain Hills, AZ
This brush is perfect it's gentle just like all of the other Clinique skin care products. I will be using this brand forever!
Victoria T.
This lovely little piece is fantastic quality. I've had it for years and it hasn't shed a bristle.

Always have to keep my friends from cleptoing this one when we all get ready together.

I've ended up buying extras to give as gifts.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
I got a full set of these brushes together about 10 years ago. They never shed and are amazingly soft. These are a great investment.
Amber C.
Temple, TX
Does this work good? How is the color?