BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Perfectly sized and softly tapered to deposit the right amount of powder blush on apples of cheeks and cheekbones. Highlights temples, bridge of nose and chin. Unique antibacterial technology helps ensure the highest level of hygiene.

How to Use:

• Swirl brush into powder blush. Lightly tap handle to remove excess
  • Starting at the apples of cheeks, gently blend colour up cheekbone toward hairline
  • Clean with Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser between uses

Buy on Bergdor...*
  • "I have had my Clinique blush brush since I started wearing makeup in middle school and I still use it. It's a great quality brush and you can keep them for a long time if you take care of them. They are very soft and the one I have the handle is pink. " in 7 reviews
Riley B.
Montgomery, TX
This brush is pretty great for applying blush. It picks up a lot of product at once though so don’t go in with a heavy hand. I have used it everyday for about 2 years and it still looks and works like it’s brand new. I would totally recommend others to buy it.
Elizabeth L.
Doylestown, PA
Very nice blush brush! I would recommend purchasing! The bristles have all stayed in tack and nice. It apples the blush even and nicely! I use it with the Clinique blush and I’ve been very satisfied with this brush!
Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
I bought this recently when I purchased some Clinique bronzer and it works great. The bristles are so soft. I use it daily and haven’t had any problems with it. I’d definitely recommend it to others.
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
I've had this brush for way too long-- I think I got it with one of those Clinique bonus make up set bags. Regardless, I love this blush brush and I don't think anything else can replace it. I've used it all these years and it's still in an amazing condition.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Works great for smaller faces. It's very soft and won't shed. Powder application is super easy with this brush. Makes blush look natural. It's a great value compared to other high end brushes, I highly recommend.
Victoria T.
This lovely little piece is fantastic quality. I've had it for years and it hasn't shed a bristle.

Always have to keep my friends from cleptoing this one when we all get ready together.

I've ended up buying extras to give as gifts.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Nicole P.
Clinique brushes are not great. They are pretty average when it comes to shape, density, and overall quality of the bristles. They don't pick up product very well and usually shed.
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
I bought this brush a few weeks ago and I have enjoyed it. It's super  soft and not overly wide like some blush brushes. It works great with all types of blush.
Jennifer M.
This brush has lasted me years! It still feels like new. It works great and it is the perfect size for applying blush and highlighter. I love it!
Amber C.
Temple, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work good? How is the color?

back