Clinique - Blended Face Powder With Brush #02 Transparency 2

Lightweight powder. Suitable for all types of skin. Makes pores seem to disappear. Hand-rub onto face for most silken and flawless finish. Whisk off excess with swivel-out brush. see more...

Daina H.
I actually love this setting powder however i am very pale and even though it’s transparent it defiantly causes my foundation to darken however it does absolute set your foundations and concealers to a beautiful matte finish it just causes them to oxidize there isn’t much flash back with this powder but the little brush it comes with is garbage.
Ximena M.
This setting powder is very similar to the Laura Mercier. Works great ! Does the job and cheaper than the Laura Mercier if you’re on a budget. Only thing is the color of the powder not a big fan but it works really good over all i give it a 8/10
Kensey S.
Bolivar, MO
This is great for setting makeup, however, I wouldn't put it all over your face. I just use it on oily parts of my face, because if you apply it all over, it can take away your skin's natural glow. It's not quite a setting powder, but it can be used as such. However, I would say it is very light to use just as a powder foundation.
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Haven't tried this but I tried the flag one and let me tell you that it never looked like I had make up on it did the whole make up effect it worked it's magic on me!!! I would definitely buy again and highly recommend
Brandi W.
Wilmore , KY
Love this face powder..has a very light feeling with great coverage for a face powder..is really easy to use and would highly recommend especially for summer use
Alyssa A.
This is perfect for all skin types. It is very lightweight and sets my makeup perfect. I have noticed that it made my pores disappear which is a plus.
Chasity R.
This is amazing. I dont wear make up as often , but i have purchased this along with the clinique liquis foundation. I like it!
Ruska M.
Set my makeup with this powder and bake with it, works pretty well, haven't received the brush though
Tamar G.
I like this blended face powder,it is easy to apply due to the brush which is in accordance with the powder.I think its good quality