BY CLINIQUE

Lightweight powder. Suitable for all types of skin. Makes pores seem to disappear. Hand-rub onto face for most silken and flawless finish. Whisk off excess with swivel-out brush. see more...

Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is perfect for all skin types. It is very lightweight and sets my makeup perfect. I have noticed that it made my pores disappear which is a plus.
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is amazing. I dont wear make up as often , but i have purchased this along with the clinique liquis foundation. I like it!
Ruska M.
Ruska M.
Set my makeup with this powder and bake with it, works pretty well, haven't received the brush though
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Wilmore , KY
Love this face powder..has a very light feeling with great coverage for a face powder..is really easy to use and would highly recommend especially for summer use
Kensey S.
Kensey S.
Bolivar, MO
This is great for setting makeup, however, I wouldn't put it all over your face. I just use it on oily parts of my face, because if you apply it all over, it can take away your skin's natural glow. It's not quite a setting powder, but it can be used as such. However, I would say it is very light to use just as a powder foundation.