BY CLINIQUE #96 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A blended powder with a loose, lightweight texture that's great for all skin types. Clinique's signature blended powder is right for every type of skin. It sets and perfects makeup, makes pores seem to disappear, and the airy, skin-hugging formula delivers a reliably flawless finish. It has a sheer, super-fine texture that smoothes the skin's appearance, leaving a natural, matte finish. It is mineral enriched and absorbs surface oil. see more...

• Does this product work well for sensitive skin? My face has been ...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but have been so hesitant! What is ...1 Answers
  • I have this powder in the translucent shade. I'm ... Be the first to answer!
Roxana S.
Review for: 10 Bronze
This is a hidden gem if you want something super nice not matte bronzer this is actually really really nice it's for all skin types It not as orange as other bronzers to make you look like a fake tan this is something more of a normal Sunkissed glow it's lightweight I did tape half of the holes on my jar just so I wouldn't get too much product at a time I do get the right amount of product out of the packaging that's the only thing that I don't like but it is such a wonderful product touch of color superlight we perfect for all skin types
Madeline B.
Washington, DC
Review for: Invisible
This is the first ever setting powder I used when I started with makeup at 16... and it's been my favorite ever since! It's not scented, gentle on my skin, doesn't highlight fine lines or pores, and is much less expensive than similar offerings by other brands! I use this with a fluffy brush in the morning after foundation or on my bare face for a bit of oil control. The handy, travel-sized brush lets you take a "refill" for a touch up during the day. I highly recommend this product and plan to purchase it for years to come!
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Invisible
This is a great powder to set your whole face with. It has little to no color and doesn't cake on the skin. The powder is super heavy and it usually is my go-to whenever I get oily and need to touch up a look. The only thing that I don't particularly like is that it is super messy, but then again what loose powder isn't.
Jenna B.
Bettendorf
Review for: Transparency 4
Great color that compliments my skin tone both when I'm tan and when I'm not. It's a good setting for my foundation for all day. Gives you a Matte finish but is not heavy, I would recommend this to anyone who like a setting powder with some color. It is a good price for the size and the powder last quite a while as you only need to use a little at a time.
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart , AR
Review for: Invisible
Love this transparent powder. It is my go to and is easy to apply. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s loose and gets everywhere. It has a good matte finish.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Review for: Neutral 8 Netural
This is a nice, light, and loose powder that’s simply nice for putting over foundation. Adds a soft, finished look without the cakey-ness. It’s not full coverage by any means, but simply for a finished look.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Review for: Invisible
I love this setting powder. It works well on my skin tone.

Clinique is also a good brand for sensitive skin so I like that this is friendly for oily and/or acne-prone skin.

I dab it on my face after putting on makeup and it keeps my makeup in place all day.

I used a bigger brush to apply but the one included works well too.
Léage Marie M.
I absolutely LOVE Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush 03 Transparency 3...Although I don't use the brush. I prefer using a puff or cotton ball to achieve the perfect finish that lasts all day. I highly recommend all Clinique products especially if you have sensitive skin. Just like all other Clinique products...it only takes a little to go a long way! Definitely worth the money! #contest #favoritesettingproduct #TLSP #influenster
Carolyn H.
Review for: Neutral 8 Netural
I always put powder on after my foundation so I can settle the foundation onto my skin. It goes on lightly, never leaving my skin feeling heavy. Which is amazing since I hate when my skin feels heavy, because that later makes me think that everyone is staring at me like I'm a clown! But overall a very good product. It might be a few extra bucks but it's well worth it!
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute fave powder of all time! You can use this on any type of skin! Mine is light and combination. Works as a setting powder too! Love the packaging and the brush is awesome! Lasts FOREVER! I have had mine for almost 3 months and I still have barely dented it! I would reccomed it to everyone!
Allison R.
West Monroe, LA
Does this product work well for sensitive skin? My face has been prone to breakouts lately, and I'm looking for something to not only cover blemishes, but also not make them worse.
Nicole B.
Des Moines, IA
How is the coverage of this foundation?
Ashton D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good powder to set foundation? I use Laura mercier, but am interested in trying this.
Miriah V.
Medina, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try this but have been so hesitant! What is the coverage level like - or is it better just for reducing shine? Does it blend well? Would you recommend it? So many questions :)
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this powder in the translucent shade. I'm a very fair skin tone and this was the lightest shade they had. I'm wanting to try and use it to "bake" under my eyes. Anyone have success baking with it? How did you do it?