Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#74 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
A blended powder with a loose, lightweight texture that's great for all skin types. Clinique's signature blended powder is right for every type of skin. It sets and perfects makeup, makes pores seem to disappear, and the airy, skin-hugging formula delivers a reliably flawless finish. It has a sheer, super-fine texture that smoothes the skin's appearance, leaving a natural, matte finish. It is mineral enriched and absorbs surface oil.
Photos (17)
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY
June 5, 2016, 9:10 p.m.
Review for: Invisible
This is a great powder to set your makeup with. It's so finely milled and feels so smooth on my skin. It does say invisible or translucent though, and this can be misleading. It does have a color, but I think it would work for most skin tones l. Maybe not super light or super dark, but everything in between. I don'to care for the brush that comes with it. It doesn't feel great and I prefer a thicker brush to apply my powder. For the price though it is worth it without the brush!
Léage Marie M.
Léage Marie M.
I absolutely LOVE Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush 03 Transparency 3...Although I don't use the brush. I prefer using a puff or cotton ball to achieve the perfect finish that lasts all day. I highly recommend all Clinique products especially if you have sensitive skin. Just like all other Clinique products...it only takes a little to go a long way! Definitely worth the money! #contest #favoritesettingproduct #TLSP #influenster
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Austin, TX
July 5, 2016, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Transparency 4
I love this product and have been using it for about five years now. The brush is a great beginners brush and works really well on the go. This powder is not cakey and lasts a long time throughout the day by keeping your makeup nice and the way it was when you put it on. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable, long lasting, effective powder!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
June 21, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Transpracency Bronze
I love all things Clinique. It's the only makeup I'll use. I've purchased this product in the past and will continue to do so. It lasts all day and holds up well against the elements of nature, especially the hot sun. The brush is super soft and isn't rough on your face. It's the perfect product for a little bit of bronzing.
Staci C.
Staci C.
Saginaw, Mi
I use this as my setting powder after applying the Clinique acne solutions liquid foundation. Amazing results. Nice coverage, easy to apply, doesn't flake off during the day. Doesn't dry out my skin and is just a really nice formula. The container is huge so it lasts a long time but I'll definitely be buying again.
Lily G.
Lily G.
Charlotte, NC
April 4, 2016, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: 4 Plus
This is a great product. I use it on top of my foundation to keep it in place. Sometimes I just use it over concealer. It is even helpful if you are in between foundation shades this in a certain tone can help even it out to perfectly match. After using this, I set with toner water (I like Evian)
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Steger, IL
April 4, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: 2 Transparency
Clinique has proven to be a great product when it comes to satisfying the needs of a customer with sensitive skin.I've never had any problems with this brand. It's great for a medium to light skin tone and blends perfectly so if you're looking for a good product worth your money it's this one!
Cecilia W.
Cecilia W.
Lawley, AL
I have extremely sensitive skin and I have found that Clinique is the only makeup I can use. I love the loose powder it is easy to use and gives a great matte finish to my face without making me shiny. I would recommend this to anyone especially someone with sensitive skin like mine.
Krystina H.
Krystina H.
June 19, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Transparency 4
I love this powder!!! So simple to use and so soft and airy on the skin! I've gone back to it again and again for years! Not very expensive for a Clinique product and always worth the money! Plus it lasts forever! Ok maybe not forever, but even used daily is lasts me several months!
Ilyssa R.
Ilyssa R.
Gonzales, LA
The powder gives such a flawless finish. i wear it almost every day and the product really goes a long way. it keeps my makeup set in place for hours and helps to reduce shine on some of my more glowy foundations without covering it. i will buy this again, if i ever run out!
Allison R.
Allison R.
West Monroe, LA
Does this product work well for sensitive skin? My face has been prone to breakouts lately, and I'm looking for something to not only cover blemishes, but also not make them worse.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Des Moines, IA
How is the coverage of this foundation?
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
Is this a good powder to set foundation? I use Laura mercier, but am interested in trying this.
Miriah E.
Miriah E.
Hinckley, OH
I've been wanting to try this but have been so hesitant! What is the coverage level like - or is it better just for reducing shine? Does it blend well? Would you recommend it? So many questions :)
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this powder in the translucent shade. I'm a very fair skin tone and this was the lightest shade they had. I'm wanting to try and use it to "bake" under my eyes. Anyone have success baking with it? How did you do it?