BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Evens skin tone, wear alone or over foundation

Skin Types: All

Clinique's signature blended powder. Loose, lightweight texture is right for every type of skin. Sets and perfects makeup, makes pores seem to disappear. Airy, skin-hugging formula delivers a reliably flawless finish

How to Use:

• Apply after makeup
  • Invert powder canister and tap gently to allow powder to gather in tray
  • Dip Powder Brush or included brush in powder, gently tap off excess and apply to face
  • For the most flawless look, use Clinique's Powder Rubdown technique: Pour powder into palm of hand, coat fingertips with powder then gently pat and smooth fingertips over skin. Brush off excess

Note: Brush can hold a single application of loose powder for later use.

• Dip into powder, twist down and cover with lid
  • Carry "loaded" brush in your evening bag or makeup pouch

• Does this product work well for sensitive skin? My face has been ...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but have been so hesitant! What is ...1 Answers
  • I have this powder in the translucent shade. I'm ... Be the first to answer!
Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
  • "I have very oily skin & use this in combination with the clinique acne solutions liquid foundation. This powder is a godsend! Keeps my face oil-free for the entire day (up to 11-12 hrs). The brush that it comes with is convenient, but not practical.. I think I'll have to upgrade to a bigger brush with a better spread, especially since the powder is loose. I will have to admit that sometimes getting the powder is a pain and it can be easy to spill/waste. The upside is that you really don't have to use too much to do the job so you don't have to try to pull up as much powder (less mess as well)." in 10 reviews
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have re purchased this several times now as it has never broken me out, mattifies my foundation and doesn’t cake. It doesn’t provide any coverage on its own, however, it does mattify the pores in a non caked way! I have Rosacea so I always have to cover with concealer or foundation but this adds the finishing touch. I’m very happy with this product and that doesn’t happen very often!
Michelle J.
I came across this because a friend of mine from work accidentally left this at work. I knew it Clinique is a nice brand. I told her I would take it home and bring it back.. We are around the same complexion so I just tried it out and loved it! This is a wonderful powder to set your face with
TOULULA |.
Review for: Invisible Blend more...
Great quality and lasts what feels like a lifetime. The invisible blend is definitely my favorite for its flexibility. Smooth silky finish without clogging my pores. The brush does not last and is way too small. The only problem I have with Clinique as a brand is they're not cruelty free.
Brittany G.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Transparency 2 more...
I am glad I switched powder brands. I am so happy with my clinque powder goes on so well and doesn't cake like other brands. I apply with a large damp beauty blender by stippling and it makes my face look flawless.
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Transparency 3 more...
This powder is really fine and really lovely over cream products! The transparent shade doesn’t make you look cakey and if you bake with it under eyes it transforms your whole face look! Gorgeous
Kassandra O.
Tucson , AZ
Review for: Invisible Blend more...
LOVE this powder! It keeps your face oil free and provides a tiny bit of extra coverage. Makes your skin look smooth and flawless! Also it doesn’t cling to any weird patches on the face.
Jessica M.
Belcamp, MD
Review for: Transparency 3 more...
I use this product as a light powder over my foundation, and I absolutely love it. It doesn't look cake, and it lasts all day. After 8 hours it doesn't make my skin oily either.
Juliana Z.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Transparency 3 more...
I love this powder to set my makeup and matteify my skin! It’s a cheaper alternative to Laura Mercier’s setting powder and it comes with a brush. It’s lightweight and one container lasts me over a year!
Riley A.
Review for: Transparency 4 more...
This powder works really well for me. It works well with my skin type. I have had this powder last for a really long time. I like using this powder when I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup so I put this on and it gives me the slight tint that I want. It was really easy to find my shade.  Highly recommend.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I’ve tried all the color choices of this Clinique powder and it works well to set my makeup, however they all are a funny color on me. Even the invisible one gives my skin a grey hue to it. If you find one that matches your skin tone, it works great. If not, find a different brand.
Allison R.
West Monroe, LA
Does this product work well for sensitive skin? My face has been prone to breakouts lately, and I'm looking for something to not only cover blemishes, but also not make them worse.
Nicole B.
Des Moines, IA
How is the coverage of this foundation?
Ashton D.
Is this a good powder to set foundation? I use Laura mercier, but am interested in trying this.
Miriah V.
Medina, OH
I've been wanting to try this but have been so hesitant! What is the coverage level like - or is it better just for reducing shine? Does it blend well? Would you recommend it? So many questions :)
Melanie L.
California, MD
Does anyone else get flashback with this product?