BY CLINIQUE #79 in Powder Foundation

Benefits: Evens skin tone, wear alone or over foundation

Skin Types: All

Clinique's signature blended powder. Loose, lightweight texture is right for every type of skin. Sets and perfects makeup, makes pores seem to disappear. Airy, skin-hugging formula delivers a reliably flawless finish

How to Use:

• Apply after makeup
  • Invert powder canister and tap gently to allow powder to gather in tray
  • Dip Powder Brush or included brush in powder, gently tap off excess and apply to face
  • For the most flawless look, use Clinique's Powder Rubdown technique: Pour powder into palm of hand, coat fingertips with powder then gently pat and smooth fingertips over skin. Brush off excess

Note: Brush can hold a single application of loose powder for later use.

• Dip into powder, twist down and cover with lid
  • Carry "loaded" brush in your evening bag or makeup pouch

• Does this product work well for sensitive skin? My face has been ...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but have been so hesitant! What is ...1 Answers
  • I have this powder in the translucent shade. I'm ... Be the first to answer!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have re purchased this several times now as it has never broken me out, mattifies my foundation and doesn’t cake. It doesn’t provide any coverage on its own, however, it does mattify the pores in a non caked way! I have Rosacea so I always have to cover with concealer or foundation but this adds the finishing touch. I’m very happy with this product and that doesn’t happen very often!
Michelle J.
I came across this because a friend of mine from work accidentally left this at work. I knew it Clinique is a nice brand. I told her I would take it home and bring it back.. We are around the same complexion so I just tried it out and loved it! This is a wonderful powder to set your face with
Brittany G.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Transparency 2 more...
I am glad I switched powder brands. I am so happy with my clinque powder goes on so well and doesn't cake like other brands. I apply with a large damp beauty blender by stippling and it makes my face look flawless.
Lexi G.
corbin
Review for: Transparency 2 more...
I use this product to set my concealer and it does an ok good. I have noticed that the Maybelline Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder does a better job personally. For the price this just wasn’t a win for me.
Jessica M.
Belcamp, MD
Review for: Transparency 3 more...
I use this product as a light powder over my foundation, and I absolutely love it. It doesn't look cake, and it lasts all day. After 8 hours it doesn't make my skin oily either.
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart, AR
Review for: Invisible Blend more...
Love this transparent powder. It is my go to and is easy to apply. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s loose and gets everywhere. It has a good matte finish.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I’ve tried all the color choices of this Clinique powder and it works well to set my makeup, however they all are a funny color on me. Even the invisible one gives my skin a grey hue to it. If you find one that matches your skin tone, it works great. If not, find a different brand.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Review for: Transparency Neutral more...
This is a nice, light, and loose powder that’s simply nice for putting over foundation. Adds a soft, finished look without the cakey-ness. It’s not full coverage by any means, but simply for a finished look.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Invisible Blend more...
I love this setting powder. It works well on my skin tone.

Clinique is also a good brand for sensitive skin so I like that this is friendly for oily and/or acne-prone skin.

I dab it on my face after putting on makeup and it keeps my makeup in place all day.

I used a bigger brush to apply but the one included works well too.
Léage Marie M.
I absolutely LOVE Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush 03 Transparency 3...Although I don't use the brush. I prefer using a puff or cotton ball to achieve the perfect finish that lasts all day. I highly recommend all Clinique products especially if you have sensitive skin. Just like all other Clinique products...it only takes a little to go a long way! Definitely worth the money! #contest #favoritesettingproduct #TLSP #influenster
Allison R.
West Monroe, LA
Does this product work well for sensitive skin? My face has been prone to breakouts lately, and I'm looking for something to not only cover blemishes, but also not make them worse.
Nicole B.
Des Moines, IA
How is the coverage of this foundation?
Ashton D.
Is this a good powder to set foundation? I use Laura mercier, but am interested in trying this.
Miriah V.
Medina, OH
I've been wanting to try this but have been so hesitant! What is the coverage level like - or is it better just for reducing shine? Does it blend well? Would you recommend it? So many questions :)
Melanie L.
California, MD
Does anyone else get flashback with this product?