BY CLINIQUE #17 in Face Scrubs

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

Laura K.
High Point, NC
This scrub is a great product to use as a face mask. I like that it can be used as a scrub or face mask. It clears up the oily patches on my face but isn’t too harsh on the dry areas. It isn’t a perfect product but it is one I would like to keep with me going forward.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I got to try this product for free actually and was excited to do so. I put it on my large pores and loved the cooling sensation and on a zit and it did dry up my zit immediately and did smooth out my skin some. It works well but I wouldn’t say it’s a miracle product.
Brittany G.
Pawtucket, RI
I used this as a scrub everyday and a mask twice during the week and it definitely did smooth out my skin and just make it feel really refreshed I only saw a small difference in the blackheads but I guess if I keep using it I’ll see more results we will find out lol
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
honestly I expected more. I love clinique products but this one didnt really alleviate my black heads but it did clear my acne so that's a plus. it also leave my skin looking polished. it's a better exfoliator than black head remover. Received for free for reviewing purposes
Tiffany E.
Love this facial scrub! It really gets into my pores and helps my skin feel refreshed after a long day! The packaging is small enough to be convenient for travel but big enough to provide a great value for the price! Would highly recommend this product!
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Got this free from influenster and fell in love! This made my skin feel so fresh and soft! I had a wedding to attend last week and I used this two nights before the wedding and I swear it made my makeup look 10x as glowy! Totally recommend this to everyone!
Camille W.
I received this product in a trial size from Influenster in a voxbox. I used the product for a full week before submitting any reviews. In just one use I could see my pores look clean and my skin was really soft. After a week, my pores looked smaller and I in general felt cleaner. The product has a gentle exfoliate so it’s okay to use every day. I like that you can clean your face with it or use as a mask. I also have very sensitive skin and it did not bother me. I over all recommend this product.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
I felt like this mask really helped clean out my pores. I don’t suffer from tons of blackheads, but my face felt super clean after using this. I liked using it as a mask over using as a scrub. I would definitely recommend to anyone with clogged pores.
Sudikshya K.
I receive this clinique Blackhead solution 7 day deep pore cleanse and scrub from influenster as a complimentary for testing purpose only. It is just like regular scrub to me didn’t really made any difference on my skin though i have blackheads in my T-Zone.
Alex D.
It’s an okay product. There are so many different ways to use it so I don’t know which way actually helps my blackheads. It doesn’t make a huge difference in my blackheads but it does help slightly. I would probably skip this product for my skin type at least.
Tiffany C.
Dry Fork, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Does this feel hot or cold on your face when it starts working?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Is this more like a mask or a scrub?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Does it really work because I have some serious black heads to get rid of?
Lien W.
Does this really work? Most of the blackhead product I use, don't seem to work too well, no matter which brand.. So it would be amazing if this did! Does anybody know?