BY CLINIQUE #14 in Face Scrubs

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

• Has anyone else tried this?4 Answers
  • De verdad reduce losnporos en un 70%1 Answers
  • Does it really work? WITHOUT LEAVING A FILM OVER YOUR FACE2 Answers
Sarah W.
Washington, NC
This has really nice packaging. When I used it I did feel like it worked after about 3 washes. Typically I can’t use Clinique products so this was a very pleasant surprise. Would definitely Recommend
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
I have so many blackheads on my nose I hate it. But this product actually works in clearing it up. It's amazing after a few uses I noticed the difference. I personally think this is worth the price.
Caroline L.
Columbia, MD
I received this in a Vox Box for free. It’s a much more gentle scrub than I thought it would be, and does seem to be making a difference in the appearance of my pores. I’ve also used it as a mask and found it to be lightweight and comfortable. I feel like it’s making my pores appear smaller and also bringing things up to the surface without actually breaking me out.
Demi D.
Arlington, VA
I love this product! it did not reduce the size of my pores but it did get rid of the blackheads i have been trying to get off my nose for YEARS. i like the dual functionality of a scrub or a mask. I received this sample complimentary from influenster but it is something that i would have bought anyway! highly recommend.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Thank you Influenster for sending me this! I love it as a scrub a few times a week and it also works great for a quick mask! My skin feels soft and smooth and noticed a reduction in blackheads with a weeks use!
Reyna R.
cudahy CA
Ultimamente sufro de un poco de acne he probado distintos producto nada me lo ha quitado por completo pero he escuchado por mi amigas de esta. Marca y me gustaria pobrarla y hacer mi reseña chicas que ya la probaron digan que tal les funciono
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I received a free sample of the Clinique solution in a VoxBox to review. It's great as a gentle exfoliator and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. It has a very mild scent and I even like the blue, but unfortunately after over a week of use, I haven't noticed much (if any) difference in my pores or blackheads while using it as both a cleanser and mask.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I have bought this and I use this at night time. For past week, I can definitely say there starting to show a huge difference on my nose and certain areas on my face. I do have scarring but this definitely makes my face feel clean and I barely have any blackheads like I use to have. I will say that I do like this product and recommend if you want to try this. :)
Krystin S.
It was great on my sensitive skin very gentle. It did what it says it was suppose to do. I only used it as a wash and scrub not a mask. I could see that my poor were less noticeable.
♈Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
I received this as part of the influenster's box. I like Clinique's products. I have combination skin. I didn't really notice a difference in my pores but it did leave my skin soft.
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Have you tried this one?, Tell me about your experience
Tania S.
Did you all notice a difference right away ? Or did it take a couple or days?
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
Has anyone else tried this?
Sarah J.
Would this be okay for dry skin? I would mainly only need it for my nose.
Regina A.
Does this product really work?