BY CLINIQUE #14 in Face Scrubs

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

• Has anyone else tried this?4 Answers
  • De verdad reduce losnporos en un 70%1 Answers
  • Does it really work? WITHOUT LEAVING A FILM OVER YOUR FACE2 Answers
jenkin n.
Harrisburg IL
i think this is just another one of those blackhead minimizers that say it’ll remove blackhead and it really doesn’t. i’ve only used it for 2 weeks but any good one would’ve shown something by then. i don’t recommend
Alex L.
Mayfield, KY
I received this product in my most recent Voxbox! It is very refreshing, and I love it as both a cleanser and a mask. I think it does help with the occasional pimple and zit, but not sure about total acne-prone skin. It is a nice treat for oily skin, however! I think it's a little expensive, with the drugstore products that are similar.
Kaelin T.
I think this scrub/mask is great for exfoliating. The grittiness is just the right amount for cleansing but not irritating. I don’t think leaving it on as a mask does much, but I do notice that my face is cleansed well after using. This is also super easy to clean off, whether used as a mask or a scrub.
Elise B.
This product is great! I have been looking for a product to help my blackheads and pores and Clinique has done it! I love the formula of this product and how it feels on my skin. Highly recommend!
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
I received a sample of this product from Influenster. I used it only as a scrub. I didn’t use it everyday as I try not to use scrubs too often since I have sensitive skin. You definitely don’t need a lot of this product to get results. It’s not too harsh of a scrub either. I definitely noticed after each use my skin felt cleaner and tighter. As far as the overall appearance of my skin, I didn’t notice much difference. However, I also don’t struggle a lot with blackheads. I don’t think I would personally buy this product again for this season but overall a pretty decent scrub. Also has no scent :)
Parisse N.
So far after receiving the scrub it has had an detonate difference in my skin, especially around my nose. I have not tried it as a full mask because my skin is a little sensitive and it is slightly drying but other than that it is an awesome daily scrub for and problem areas you might have! Will update on the mask use later.
Tania S.
I liked it as a mask helped with my pores significantly but it did leave my skin red and I did notice it was a bit harsh for everyday use. I would recommend to use it twice a week as a mask but not daily for my skin type.. I will continue to use it as a mask because I did see results though.
Sarah H.
This product is relatively good. It’s very cooling and once you wipe it off your skin, your skin feels very very clean and smooth. But the product says to get rid of blackheads within 7 days, but I have been using this for about 2 weeks and my blackheads are still present.
Maria M.
SAMMAMISH, WA
I have been using it for few days and I think it does the job, but I don´t feel like there is some kind of improvement in comparison with the other cleanser of clinique, I mean, it works, but for me is just fine, I don´t thin I would like to purchase it after I will end my Influenster tester....
Tiffany E.
Love this facial scrub! It really gets into my pores and helps my skin feel refreshed after a long day! The packaging is small enough to be convenient for travel but big enough to provide a great value for the price! Would highly recommend this product!
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Have you tried this one?, Tell me about your experience
Tania S.
Did you all notice a difference right away ? Or did it take a couple or days?
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
Has anyone else tried this?
Sarah J.
Would this be okay for dry skin? I would mainly only need it for my nose.
Regina A.
Does this product really work?