BY CLINIQUE #7 in Face Scrubs

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

Gennilla M.
I received Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub free to test courtesy of Influenster and Clinique. I'm really a big fan of Clinique products so of course I was excited to try this. It exceeded my exceptions for something so small that you could get a a week out of it. I notice my pores are visually smaller and the smell of the product didn't bother or irritate in my skin. I have to say that a huge win.
Bethany A.
This is a wonderful product!  It is a very light scrub, as it isn't nearly as abrasive as other scrubs I am used to.  I preferred to use this as a mask as opposed to a scrub/cleanser.  After leaving it on for five minutes and then removing, my skin felt soft and clear, without being red and irritated or dry and tight.  I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster, but all opinions are honest and my own!
Erin C.
I got this for review free from influenster.

I think this is great. At first I was a little iffy on how it would work on my dry, sensitive skin but I was pleasantly surprised! It was a great exfoliator and I felt it really helped with my blackheads. I do prefer to use this as a mask instead of a daily cleanser and sometimes I’ll even just apply to certain parts of my face that need a little extra TLC. Anyways I think it’s great!
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
I got this scrub free from Influenster to test and review. I have used this scrub twice now and I can see that my blackheads on my nose are slowly fading. I’m so shocked that I can already see a difference. I have combo skin and this does not dry my skin out or make it oily. I will be purchasing this!
Danielle B.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. As someone who loves Clinique with pore issues I was so excited to try this but it did next to nothing for me. I used it as a scrub for 7 days. After using I felt like my pores actually looked worse and what was clogging them had come to the surface but wasn’t budging. Two of my blackheads did come to a head though and one had been there for months.
Rhonda L.
Chinle, AZ
I received this product complementary and for testing purposes only, meaning it was free. I used this twice a week for five minutes. I noticed a difference after the second use. It was gentle on my skin and the little scrubby beads weren’t as harsh like other products. It did not dry out my skin or make it oily, it made my skin soft and minimized my pores a bit, since I’ve used this I have not had a break out since!!!
Oneo V.
Eugene, OR
This is a great product. I used it during that time of the month and it really helped keep my skin clear. It does a great job of exfoliating my skin without being too harsh. The cleanser itself is also non-drying despite being a formula for blackheads. I have pretty sensitive skin and I liked that it doesn't foam up too much. I also found that the exfoliant is pretty fine so it doesn't irritate my skin.
Kayleigh S.
I received this product complementary to try out for a week or so. It was effective to a point but I was disappointed in the end. I’ve never used this before but I have used other Clinique products such as their three step system. After using The Blackhead solutions for a week or so, the pores on my nose seemed to shrink a little. However, after using this my face got so incredibly dry and then broke out even worse than before. This product interferes with my current skin routine so my skin had a freak out. If your skin can use whatever product and not have a reaction, then this could work. I did see my pores shrink, but at the end of the day still had blackheads and more pimples after using. I won’t go out and buy this, but it was worth a try. My husband saw more dramatic results than I did.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I have been using Clinique products for almost 20 years, and I’m not sure why I haven’t used this product before now! I love this, it totally cleanses my skin while also eliminating blackheads. I could tell a difference in my pores within two days. I used it mainly at night in the shower, but also used it as a mask. Definitely moisturize after using, it does dry your skin out a little. My skin felt so clean after using it though! I received this product free from Influenster, but will def be heading to my nearby Clinique to buy my own!!
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I received this product as a sample from Influenster and I was super excited! I read up on what the product was and it hooked me in by it saying it would minimize my pores and cleanse them (blackheads). I first used it as a cleanser and I saw a brighteness in my skin right away! After the second use a pimple I had coming in on my nose disappeared and my pores looked smaller. I then proceeded to use it as a mask and wow! Let me tell you my skin never looked cleaner and healthier after a five minute mask! It fulfills everything it says it will do. I can honestly say my pores have shrunk, my skin looks glowly, and it’s soft and hydrated. I can’t wait to purchase a full size and add it to my permanent skin care routine. Thanks Clinique and Influenster for an amazing product.
Tiffany C.
Dry Fork, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Does this feel hot or cold on your face when it starts working?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Is this more like a mask or a scrub?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Does it really work because I have some serious black heads to get rid of?
Emese B.
I love Clinique products but does this really fulfill the claims? I have some really prominent blackheads on my t-zone...