BY CLINIQUE #17 in Face Scrubs

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

Carrie P.
I received this trial size from Influenster for testing purposes for free. I would say first that the size is too small to judge the claims it makes. It says it takes 6 weeks to see results and this size has about 1-2 weeks worth of product. The plus size is that the scrub is very fine and gentle and it has a good smell. The downside is that I didn’t see much of a difference in my blackheads or pores. Perhaps if the product provided was bigger, I’d have a longer time to judge.
Camille D.
Bridgeport , CT
I received a sample size for free to review. Overall really like this product and what it did for me. I have blackheads on my nose and large pores on my cheeks. I noticed a reduction in the blackheads on my nose which was amazing! As for the pores on my cheeks, didn't really see a difference, maybe slightly less visible but nothing major. But I was and am very happy with the reduction in blackheads and will def keep using this!! Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub
Sarah L.
I received this cleansing scrub for free from Influenster to review and I'm in love. When you squeeze it out of the tube, its a really pretty mimt color. I was surprised that it really cleans deep down and it's a super gentle scrub. I also love that it doubles as a mask. I can't wait to get some more!
Sarah Y.
Macon, GA
Loved this product! It wasn’t too abrasive and the texture was great for a mask or scrub. I used it while taking a shower and would let it sit while washing my hair. I would absolutely recommend this to others that are looking for a good scrub for their pores that doesn’t dry out the skin or leave it looking patchy. It has acne treatment in the product so be aware of that if you normally use acne medicine to make sure you aren’t overdoing products on your skin.
Rogena A.
This blackhead remover is better than anything on the market right now. Everything pops out at you even before you try it. I love the solution is not runny it goes right on the face with no mess. The srub is perfect, it's like sand,BTW i love that. I don't like the other brands with the bigger scrub beads. It whips of very easy, my face and skin felt brand new! It's great
Alison R.
Fort wayne, IN
I have used the Clinique Acne solutions products before, and have never found much success with them. Fortunately they don’t make my complexion worse, but definitely they don’t seem to clear up my acne. This product was no different. The sample size that I received free was very small, and I don’t feel like it was enough to get an accurate assessment of the product. I used this only as the cleanser. My skin didn’t improve, but also didn’t get worse which is definitely a good thing for me.
Gennilla M.
I received Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub free to test courtesy of Influenster and Clinique. I'm really a big fan of Clinique products so of course I was excited to try this. It exceeded my exceptions for something so small that you could get a a week out of it. I notice my pores are visually smaller and the smell of the product didn't bother or irritate in my skin. I have to say that a huge win.
Erin C.
I got this for review free from influenster.

I think this is great. At first I was a little iffy on how it would work on my dry, sensitive skin but I was pleasantly surprised! It was a great exfoliator and I felt it really helped with my blackheads. I do prefer to use this as a mask instead of a daily cleanser and sometimes I’ll even just apply to certain parts of my face that need a little extra TLC. Anyways I think it’s great!
Bethany A.
This is a wonderful product!  It is a very light scrub, as it isn't nearly as abrasive as other scrubs I am used to.  I preferred to use this as a mask as opposed to a scrub/cleanser.  After leaving it on for five minutes and then removing, my skin felt soft and clear, without being red and irritated or dry and tight.  I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster, but all opinions are honest and my own!
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
I got this scrub free from Influenster to test and review. I have used this scrub twice now and I can see that my blackheads on my nose are slowly fading. I’m so shocked that I can already see a difference. I have combo skin and this does not dry my skin out or make it oily. I will be purchasing this!
Tiffany C.
Dry Fork, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Does this feel hot or cold on your face when it starts working?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Is this more like a mask or a scrub?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Does it really work because I have some serious black heads to get rid of?
Lien W.
Does this really work? Most of the blackhead product I use, don't seem to work too well, no matter which brand.. So it would be amazing if this did! Does anybody know?