BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I got to try this product for free actually and was excited to do so. I put it on my large pores and loved the cooling sensation and on a zit and it did dry up my zit immediately and did smooth out my skin some. It works well but I wouldn’t say it’s a miracle product.
Brittany G.
Pawtucket, RI
I used this as a scrub everyday and a mask twice during the week and it definitely did smooth out my skin and just make it feel really refreshed I only saw a small difference in the blackheads but I guess if I keep using it I’ll see more results we will find out lol
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
honestly I expected more. I love clinique products but this one didnt really alleviate my black heads but it did clear my acne so that's a plus. it also leave my skin looking polished. it's a better exfoliator than black head remover. Received for free for reviewing purposes
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Got this free from influenster and fell in love! This made my skin feel so fresh and soft! I had a wedding to attend last week and I used this two nights before the wedding and I swear it made my makeup look 10x as glowy! Totally recommend this to everyone!
Sudikshya K.
I receive this clinique Blackhead solution 7 day deep pore cleanse and scrub from influenster as a complimentary for testing purpose only. It is just like regular scrub to me didn’t really made any difference on my skin though i have blackheads in my T-Zone.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
I felt like this mask really helped clean out my pores. I don’t suffer from tons of blackheads, but my face felt super clean after using this. I liked using it as a mask over using as a scrub. I would definitely recommend to anyone with clogged pores.
Alex D.
It’s an okay product. There are so many different ways to use it so I don’t know which way actually helps my blackheads. It doesn’t make a huge difference in my blackheads but it does help slightly. I would probably skip this product for my skin type at least.
Gabrielle J.
Nacogdoches, TX
does a decent job. i didn’t really see much of a difference after a few uses. the directions were very straight forward and the packaging was what i would have expected from clinique, it’s not a product i would buy unless it was HIGHLY recommended
VCAS710 R.
I received Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub free to test courtesy of Influenster and Clinique. I highly recommend this product, I tried it as both a mask and day scrub/wash. When we hear Clinique we think high quality and expect the best. Growing up Clinique was the IT Brand of makeup and skincare that my Mom and Grandmother used, the first that myself and my Sister were introduced to. Once again Clinique hit it out of the park with their Blackhead Solutions 7 day deep pore cleanse and scrub 3in1. So amazing I had my Husband try it as well who has problems with larger pores and blackheads due to his Cystic Fibrosis salt and sweat getting lodged in his pores making it difficult to remove unless using a heavy scrub or picking, squeezing that always causes scarring and spread of bacteria. I have Rosacea and it didn't bother it much at all as long as I didn't scrub hard because this product definitely has some scrubbing in it that helps get the dead skin bacteria and just all around yuck out of your pores and off the top layer. Skin felt amazing for days after just one use. Smoother, softer, smaller pores helping to push out the yuck in those pores making it easy to remove what us left. Works great on dry or oily even combination and sensitive skin. A serious game changer. You don't have to use a bunch just a small pea amount or two will do especially if using it as a daily wash. This product lives up to what it claims below"Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads. Proven Results:Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily"
Visit my profile to see the before and afters of myself and my Husband.
 You can find this at Sephora and Clinique.
$24 for a 4.2oz/125ml bottle and it is definitely worth it plus it will last you a bit.
Kelly j.
Always love clinique skin care and this is no exception. This is a super mild cleanser and makes my skin feel so soft. It has worked wonders for my skin in the short amount of time I have used it, So I am intrigued with what long term use will do.
Tiffany C.
Dry Fork, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Does this feel hot or cold on your face when it starts working?
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Is this more like a mask or a scrub?
Lien W.
Does this really work? Most of the blackhead product I use, don't seem to work too well, no matter which brand.. So it would be amazing if this did! Does anybody know?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
How effective is this product? It seems most I try for blackheads don’t actually work, or it’s super temporary.