BY CLINIQUE #14 in Face Scrubs

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

• Has anyone else tried this?3 Answers
  • De verdad reduce losnporos en un 70%1 Answers
  • Does it really work? WITHOUT LEAVING A FILM OVER YOUR FACE1 Answers
Lilya M.
I dont know this creme because i dont used before . But all produkt from clinique its so good . I like it 😘😘
andy p.
Muy buena para la piel los resultados son casi inmediatos los recomiendo a ojos abiertos exelente muy buenos
nazi K.
Montreal
3 in 1 cleanser scrub and mask formula it's really good it's work great affected I I really like effective
Ben Ü.
Wwwwwawww i liked this wonderful product i hope to try it thank's this my favoret pro yyyyyhyaayyyyyyyyyyyy
Ebony s.
wales
I’ve heard amazing things I’d love to try as I struggle with bad skin and have done for the past 4 years
Hasmik B.
Claymont, DE
This product cleanses all the blackheads from your skin. Softens and refreshes your skin
Samantha P.
Sorry I know I'm late to the party but I just got back from a mini vacay. Any who let me get straight to the point. This product couldn't have come at a better time I've been breaking out recently with some fine buttons and my regular skin care was not helping the situation at all. I have oily/combination skin and my pores are not large but they are fairly noticeable. Idk if this happens to anyone but after doing a certain skin care routine for some time my skin gets so accustom to it that it barely works. So i have to look for something new to try. Today is day 2 and I must say after using it my face feels clean and refreshed. I use this at night right before I go to bed, so maybe next time I'll use it in the morning before I put on my makeup to see if their is any change with my pores. My buttons are still there but hey I can't expect a miracle in one day. Therefore I'll continue to use it and check back in a couple of days. What are your thoughts after using this product? Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Have you tried this one?, Tell me about your experience
Tania S.
Did you all notice a difference right away ? Or did it take a couple or days?
Sarah J.
Would this be okay for dry skin? I would mainly only need it for my nose.
Regina A.
Does this product really work?
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
Was this harsh on anyone elses skin