BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
I received a sample of this product from Influenster. I used it only as a scrub. I didn’t use it everyday as I try not to use scrubs too often since I have sensitive skin. You definitely don’t need a lot of this product to get results. It’s not too harsh of a scrub either. I definitely noticed after each use my skin felt cleaner and tighter. As far as the overall appearance of my skin, I didn’t notice much difference. However, I also don’t struggle a lot with blackheads. I don’t think I would personally buy this product again for this season but overall a pretty decent scrub. Also has no scent :)
Trisha F.
Riverside, CA
I received this product free from Influenster for review.  I have never tried clinique before today. i like how it was very easy to apply and it felt creamy and light. i also liked that it didn't have a strong smell. its a gentle exfoliate and worked good for my skin. i have oily skin. I did notice the difference in my face right away. there was a reduction in blackheads. i do recommend this for every day use if you have oily skin. will clear your face. i am definitely going to be purchasing this product in the future. thank you Influenster for giving me the chance to try this product.
Nichole K.
So I haven't been a huge fan of Clinique in the past due to it bothering my skin. I gave it a try as I got a complimentary sample from influenster to try. In all honesty, I am surprised by how much I love it! My favorite way to use it is as a 5 minute mask. I feel like it makes all the difference in my skin. It is clearer, brighter, smoother, and glowing afterwards. It isn't a very abrasize scrub at all, which surprised me since it is targeting blackheads. I can't speak much for the disappearing of blackheads but I do think my pores have shrunk. I will take that any day!
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I have bought this and I use this at night time. For past week, I can definitely say there starting to show a huge difference on my nose and certain areas on my face. I do have scarring but this definitely makes my face feel clean and I barely have any blackheads like I use to have. I will say that I do like this product and recommend if you want to try this. :)
Veronica A.
I received a small 0.5 ml sample for free for reviewing purposes from Influenster. I’m not sure if perhaps the sample was too small, but I didn’t get any kind of deep pore cleanse from this. I used it as a cleanser and as a mask for a week, I had to use it sparingly as my sample was very small, not enough product for a weeks use. It does make a great cleanser, definitely cleared my face of makeup, but I wouldn’t say it minimizes the look of pores.
Sarah L.
I received this cleansing scrub for free from Influenster to review and I'm in love. When you squeeze it out of the tube, its a really pretty mimt color. I was surprised that it really cleans deep down and it's a super gentle scrub. I also love that it doubles as a mask. I can't wait to get some more!
Maryam S.
I have struggled many years from large pores and I have tried many products that didn’t really gave me the result I was hoping for. I received this product few days ago and have been using it couple of times and I can tell you that the result is fast and you can see the difference in the size of your pores right away. I used a small amount and applied it as a cleanser. It went on easily and smoothly and did not leave my skin dry. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I have received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Rhonda L.
Chinle, AZ
I received this product complementary and for testing purposes only, meaning it was free. I used this twice a week for five minutes. I noticed a difference after the second use. It was gentle on my skin and the little scrubby beads weren’t as harsh like other products. It did not dry out my skin or make it oily, it made my skin soft and minimized my pores a bit, since I’ve used this I have not had a break out since!!!
Lydia P.
I have been trying this scrub for a couple weeks after receiving it free for review from Influenster. I usually am really disappointed in blackhead cleansers as my biggest problem area (my nose) never seems to look better. This is a gentle scrub and honestly I can barely feel the scrubbies on my nose. The blackheads on my nose are far from gone but they are less noticeable which is nice. I also like that it doesn’t have a strong scent. So overall I like this but I do wish it had really cleared out the pores on my nose.
Carolyn D.
trussville
I received this product from Influenster for free. I have always loved Clinique products, and I was so excited to try this out. I've a;ways suffered from blackheads on my nose and large pores on my cheeks (thanks oily skin) but this blackhead solution was amazing! I've used it as a mask and a scrub, but i prefer it as a scrub. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because the grit is just a *hair* rough on my skin, but it looks so good after I use it. I am definitely purchasing this product in full size
Tiffany C.
Dry Fork, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Does this feel hot or cold on your face when it starts working?
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Is this more like a mask or a scrub?
Lien W.
Does this really work? Most of the blackhead product I use, don't seem to work too well, no matter which brand.. So it would be amazing if this did! Does anybody know?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
How effective is this product? It seems most I try for blackheads don’t actually work, or it’s super temporary.