BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

madeline t.
Madison, WI
I used it for 7 days, as suggested by the name. I wish there was further description of why to use it for 7 days, if it's only meant for 7 day uses, etc (or maybe I missed this). I used it after removing makeup every morning and evening. It did help get rid of any dead skin because it is mildly abrasive. The consistency is creamy with small scratchy bits in it. It helped somewhat with getting rid of blackheads, but not significantly. I also think my skin does not react wel to creamier consistencies, because it was hard to remove. I have used other products in the past, specifically salycilic acid and glycolic acid toners, that work much better. If these products are too harsh on your skin however I would recommend this product. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Angel b.
Vandergrift, PA
I didnt enjoy this so much because of my weird skin but i had a friend try it and she loves it she actually went and bought some give it a try see if you love it
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I received this product as a sample from Influenster and I was super excited! I read up on what the product was and it hooked me in by it saying it would minimize my pores and cleanse them (blackheads). I first used it as a cleanser and I saw a brighteness in my skin right away! After the second use a pimple I had coming in on my nose disappeared and my pores looked smaller. I then proceeded to use it as a mask and wow! Let me tell you my skin never looked cleaner and healthier after a five minute mask! It fulfills everything it says it will do. I can honestly say my pores have shrunk, my skin looks glowly, and it’s soft and hydrated. I can’t wait to purchase a full size and add it to my permanent skin care routine. Thanks Clinique and Influenster for an amazing product.
Katie S.
I received this product small sample size in a voxbox free to try. The first thing I noticed about this product is that it is relatively scent free, which is great for sensitive noses. It has s small amount of grit to exfoliate, but it is gentle and I think it would be fine for those with sensitive skin to use. I did use a face wash prior to applying this to remove all of my makeup after reading this recommendation in other reviews. After using this it did seem to make my blackheads not as noticeable. I was able to easily take a blackhead remover tool and remove blackheads that has loosened up after using this. It made my skin smoother and did not break out my acne prone skin. I’m excited to see what 7 day results will show. Try it out, you won’t be disappointed.
Kathryn P.
Bangor, ME
I cannot believe how great this product is. I received a complimentary sample for review purposes, but I will be buying a full size. My giant pores are nearly invisible after using this, and I have significantly less blackheads. It’s insane. It’s comfortable to put on and rinse off, doesn’t leave any residue. I will usually use moisturizer afterward because it is a little drying, but it’s so worth it. Definitely recommend to anyone with large pores and blackheads.
Emma D.
I have sensitive skin so Clinique is my go to brand for makeup and I love them. I have never had any reactions to any of Clinique's products so the brand is amazing for me. I have oily, acne prone skin and I was pretty disappointed in this product that I received a sample from a VoxBox. It is totally up my alley as far as products I would reach for but I found that it wasn't really much of a scrub at all. The product had a slightly grainy texture and I could feel some very mild exfoliation but nothing that I would advertise as a scrub. I have been washing with this twice a day and immediately after washing my face has a nice, long lasting clean feeling and my skin is left soft. This hasn't made any differences with my blackheads or targeting pores, which is the intended purpose of the product and what makes this a let down for me.
Rikka I.
I definitely couldn't get 7 uses out of the sample. I think this cleanser was ok. It wasn't bad, but it didn't wow me. I think the abrasion was mild, but my skin didn't feel different after using it other than feeling a bit dry. I saw no difference in black heads, but I didn't think I would since you can't get rid of them. I did however experience a slight improvement of the texture if my skin. I have milia like bumps and they were slightly diminished with the light exfoliation. I am debating on the full size. I do like Clinique as a brand and do like some of their other skin care products.
Kaley H.
Shawnee, OK
I'm usually skeptical of anything involving blackheads, pores, or acne because they never fail to wreak havoc on my skin (that I already struggle with enough as it is). This is AMAZING. I saw IMMEDIATE results, and by immediate I mean I used it in the shower instead of my normal cleanser and my pores looked cleaner and smaller as soon as I looked in the mirror. My only gripe is that it did make my skin dry, but I already struggle with dryness. I used my Clinique Clarifying Lotion (3) and a moisturizer afterwards and my skin was back to normal.
If you struggle with blackheads and enlarged pores, add this to your routine. You won't regret it. Just keep a good moisturizer handy.
mandy b.
Bluefield, WV
I got this for free from influenster!! So far, it seems to be working on my pores. My skin isnt irritated by using it twice a day which is nice. One week later...I am not pleased with this product at all. After a few days, I did notice that my blackheads were going away but I did develop the problem of my skin breaking out an peeling! I tried scrubs, face masks, etc to help correct the problem and nothing helped. I will not be purchasing this product in the future which is sad because I normally love Clinique products and usually have no issues!
Camille W.
I received this product in a trial size from Influenster in a voxbox. I used the product for a full week before submitting any reviews. In just one use I could see my pores look clean and my skin was really soft. After a week, my pores looked smaller and I in general felt cleaner. The product has a gentle exfoliate so it’s okay to use every day. I like that you can clean your face with it or use as a mask. I also have very sensitive skin and it did not bother me. I over all recommend this product.
Tiffany C.
Dry Fork, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Does this feel hot or cold on your face when it starts working?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Is this more like a mask or a scrub?
Lien W.
Does this really work? Most of the blackhead product I use, don't seem to work too well, no matter which brand.. So it would be amazing if this did! Does anybody know?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
How effective is this product? It seems most I try for blackheads don’t actually work, or it’s super temporary.