BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

Mallory C.
Memphis, TN
This product made me break out. :( I have sensitive skin so I was cautious to add anything to my routine, but since Clinique has such a good reputation, I received this product free from Influenster, and I HATE my blackheads, I thought I would give it a try. I think as a mask in targeted areas it’s not the worst. It might(?) do a little for blackheads so I’m going to try to keep using it like that, no more than twice a week. But as a cleanser all over every day, like it also suggests? No way. I got breakouts on my chin and a terrible one on my forehead, which hasn’t happened in ages. It’s just way too drying for me I think. I was sad it didn’t work any better than it did.
Ko C.
So I've used this sample I got in my #voxbox for a little over a week now. My pores are definitely cleaner, and it didn't irritate my skin at all! At first it felt a little weird as the texture is a bit sandy. But it wasn't uncomfortable to a point where I had to stop. It felt like a scrub, which I personally avoid due to bad reactions across all brands. Needless to say, I had no reaction to this product. Note: I embedded this in the midst of my facial care routine. I never used it solo and cannot say what its usage will result if not combined with my usual foam cleanser and exfoliating products. However, including this product seems to have helped my pores clear up as less blackheads are visible; not completely disappeared, though that would be a miracle.
member-5aad7
This stuff works great . It really does what it says . It clears up your blackheads . I bought this product offline .I love this product and I would recommend it to everyone because it is gentle on the skin
Priscilla B.
Anaheim, CA
I was SO excited when I received my Clinique VoxBox! As someone with sensitive skin, Clinique has been one of my favorite brands for years, so I was very excited to try this product. I am not prone to blackheads at all, in fact, I don't think I've really ever had one, but I do have a very oily t-zone and enlarged pores in my t-zone, and this scrub controlled my oil and tightened my pores. Like all Clinique products, there is little to no scent, and it is one of the most gentle scrubs I've ever used. After massaging it into my face, I left it on for 5 minutes. It will tighten as it dries, but nothing crazy like a clay mask. After rinsing it off. My skin felt SO soft, my oil slick was gone, but my face did not feel stripped! Loved it!
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
I love this Clinique blackhead solutions it's a good product and it doesn't burn your skin or have a awful smell to it and for the price it's a really good deal.
Jennifer L.
Gray, TN
I received this product free from Influenster for review. I wanted to love this product. I used it every day for a week, and twice during that week, I used it as a mask. It is a very mild exfoliate. That’s about the best it offers. As a mask, it was actually nice. My skin felt very clean and refreshed afterwards. I have very large pores, and blackheads come easy. Using this, I could tell that something was happening because it was clear that my pores were being cleaned, but they were not being cleaned out. I feel that extraction is really the only way to clean them out. But as a gentle exfoliate, this was nice. I would want something a bit less gentle, however.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
I received a free trial size of the Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse and Scrub from Influenster. This product does contain 1% Salicylic Acid to help fight breakouts and blackheads, and claims that it works for all skin types. I have oily skin and this product worked wonders for my skin. The actual grit that is used in the scrub is gentle but effective at cleansing my skin. Even though this product says that it is gentle enough for every day use, I prefer not to scrub my skin every day to allow time for it to recuperate. I used this about three times in 7 days. When using this as a mask, I could feel the mask tightening slightly but was easy to clean off after the 5 minute mark. My pores looked a lot smaller after using this product and just cleaner and healthier in general. Would definitely recommend this product!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I have been using Clinique products for almost 20 years, and I’m not sure why I haven’t used this product before now! I love this, it totally cleanses my skin while also eliminating blackheads. I could tell a difference in my pores within two days. I used it mainly at night in the shower, but also used it as a mask. Definitely moisturize after using, it does dry your skin out a little. My skin felt so clean after using it though! I received this product free from Influenster, but will def be heading to my nearby Clinique to buy my own!!
Kayleigh S.
I received this product complementary to try out for a week or so. It was effective to a point but I was disappointed in the end. I’ve never used this before but I have used other Clinique products such as their three step system. After using The Blackhead solutions for a week or so, the pores on my nose seemed to shrink a little. However, after using this my face got so incredibly dry and then broke out even worse than before. This product interferes with my current skin routine so my skin had a freak out. If your skin can use whatever product and not have a reaction, then this could work. I did see my pores shrink, but at the end of the day still had blackheads and more pimples after using. I won’t go out and buy this, but it was worth a try. My husband saw more dramatic results than I did.
Laura O.
Temecula, CA
I received a deluxe sample of the Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub from Influenster and Clinique. The package appears to be clean and in line with the rest of the Clinique brand and it has a light pleasant scent.

I unfortunately have plenty of blackheads and was eager to try out this cleanse & scrub. My skin can be tempremental when it comes to physical exfoliation so I only tried this on my T- zone. The grit of the physical exfoliant was nice and small so it was less irritating than many scrubs I have tried. I left it to dry for a few minutes before washing off with lukewarm water. My t-zone seemed less oily and my face seemed clean. The next morning my pores did seem less visible which is always a plus.

I've only used it twice now but I would consider purchasing this product to add a light physical exfoliant and quick mask in to my routine.

Tiffany C.
Dry Fork, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Does this feel hot or cold on your face when it starts working?
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Is this more like a mask or a scrub?
Lien W.
Does this really work? Most of the blackhead product I use, don't seem to work too well, no matter which brand.. So it would be amazing if this did! Does anybody know?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
How effective is this product? It seems most I try for blackheads don’t actually work, or it’s super temporary.