BY CLINIQUE #17 in Face Scrubs

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Loved this product. It helped clear my skin and made it feel soft and clean. I like that it is gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I was sent the product for testing, but my opinions are my own.
Caroline L.
Columbia, MD
I received this in a Vox Box for free. It’s a much more gentle scrub than I thought it would be, and does seem to be making a difference in the appearance of my pores. I’ve also used it as a mask and found it to be lightweight and comfortable. I feel like it’s making my pores appear smaller and also bringing things up to the surface without actually breaking me out.
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
Loved this stuff! Tighetned my skin, cleaned my blackheads, my face felt nice and smooth. I applied it after I cleansed in the shower as a 5 minute mask. Will definitely be purchasing a full size!
Demi D.
Arlington, VA
I love this product! it did not reduce the size of my pores but it did get rid of the blackheads i have been trying to get off my nose for YEARS. i like the dual functionality of a scrub or a mask. I received this sample complimentary from influenster but it is something that i would have bought anyway! highly recommend.
Afton H.
Hampton, VA
I don’t really prefer Clinique products because they are not cheap and they don’t really get the job done in my opinion. For me this product did not work but it might work on someone else. I would not buy again
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Honestly nothing special. Noticed no difference in my blackheads or pore size. Cause me to beak out when you as my only cleanser. Smells like nail polish. Very disappointing. Will not be buying. #gotitfree
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Thank you Influenster for sending me this! I love it as a scrub a few times a week and it also works great for a quick mask! My skin feels soft and smooth and noticed a reduction in blackheads with a weeks use!
Danya R.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is fine, nothing special though! While I like the idea of a dual mask-cleanser, and this didn’t irritate my skin, it just didn’t seem to do much either! I think it is a bit overpriced given I can get similar products at the drug store for less.

I received this product from influenster free for review. The above opinions are my own.
Reyna R.
cudahy CA
Ultimamente sufro de un poco de acne he probado distintos producto nada me lo ha quitado por completo pero he escuchado por mi amigas de esta. Marca y me gustaria pobrarla y hacer mi reseña chicas que ya la probaron digan que tal les funciono
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I received a free sample of the Clinique solution in a VoxBox to review. It's great as a gentle exfoliator and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. It has a very mild scent and I even like the blue, but unfortunately after over a week of use, I haven't noticed much (if any) difference in my pores or blackheads while using it as both a cleanser and mask.
Tiffany C.
Dry Fork, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Does this feel hot or cold on your face when it starts working?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Is this more like a mask or a scrub?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Does it really work because I have some serious black heads to get rid of?
Lien W.
Does this really work? Most of the blackhead product I use, don't seem to work too well, no matter which brand.. So it would be amazing if this did! Does anybody know?