BY CLINIQUE #17 in Face Scrubs

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

Faythe S.
Shelbyville, IL
My problem areas are usually on my chin and around my nose and ever since I got this from my local ulta beauty my black heads are no longer anoroblem for me ! I am absolutely in love and can’t wait to repurchase
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
I love love love this stuff! It clears out your skin so well! It works great with all skin types too! I have dry skin and it didn’t bother my skin at all!! I highly recommend this! I’m super glad I got to try a sample of this!
Jackie X.
I received a sample of this in my Clinique VoxBox and so far I have not seen any groundbreaking results. I've been using this as a cleanser at night and although I do not have large patches of acne anymore, it still has not helped get rid of the little bumps and pimples that occasionally pop up. There are definitely better acne cleansers out there that are more effective. This is just average.
Morgan Y.
Redlands, CA
I love Clinique and I thought I would try this product out it clears my face and I can really feel how clean it is my nose always had little blackheads and with the 7 day deep cleanse and scrub it cleared up!
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
I received this from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion on this face mask. It's good, but not anything spectacular to where I will purchase it. It does have a nice gritty texture for exfoliation but didn't really help my blackheads/existing blemishes. The mask has a clay consistency and is light blue in color. I do appreciate the salicylic acid, personally my skin responds better with other ingredients.
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
I've been using this for a few days now and honestly, I love it. I have dry skin and this doesn't make it worse. My skin always feels extremely refreshed afterwards. Even without a moisturizer. I haven't used it as a mask but I'm sure it would def help clear a breakout using it as one. Would buy the full size! #gotitfree
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
This scrub / cleanser combo has been amazing on my skin. It has helped smooth out my texture and left my skin feeling amazing! It also helped clear up some acne! It is definitely a product worth trying!
Abbie A.
Brookhaven, GA
I appreciate the fact that this deals with my blackheads in a gentle but effective way. I used it as recommended, and have had tremendous success. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Caroline W.
Denver, CO
I really like all products from Clinique, I think they are really good. I really like products to clean my skin, because I have a lot of visible pores, and this product really helped me before makeups
Ashley R.
I enjoyed this product. I felt like it worked almost instantaneously. After the first use, I already noticed less blackheads and smoother skin. I definitely enjoyed this product and would recommend trying it.
Tiffany C.
Dry Fork, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Does this feel hot or cold on your face when it starts working?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Is this more like a mask or a scrub?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Does it really work because I have some serious black heads to get rid of?
Lien W.
Does this really work? Most of the blackhead product I use, don't seem to work too well, no matter which brand.. So it would be amazing if this did! Does anybody know?