BY CLINIQUE #17 in Face Scrubs

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

Paige B.
Greenville , OH
I really liked this face scrub. I received this from influenster in a box to try. I mostly used it as a face mask. I noticed that it definitely shrunken my pores. I didn’t notice it make my blackheads any better but I liked it.
Fran C.
Easley
This product is excellent. You don't have to be a teenager to have problem break outs. Fragrance free, non greasy, refreshingly clean this cleanser can be used several times a week after washing your face before moisturizer.
Annamarie C.
Pueblo, CO
I personally feel that this cleanse/scrub made my skin more prone to breakouts & overall making my skin very dry & patch looking. The first day wasn’t bad. But after the product made my skin go down hill. This was a disappointing product.
Alyssa T.
Calumet, MI
I loved this product! I recieved a sample of thus free from influenster to test and after using it only 2 times I noticed a huge difference in my skin. It's not a harsh exfoliant, but it's super effective at removing dirt and oil from your skin!
Kayla S.
Augusta, ME
I am a first time user of this product. This cleanser works great. Your skin feels so refreshed and smooth after using this pore cleanser. Very effective product. I would purchase it again. Clinique products always seem to do my skin right.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got much more than 7 days use out of this tube. A little goes a long way. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and with a glowing complexion.i wouldn’t describe it as harsh or gentle. It is right in the middle.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I hav even enjoying a free sample of this face wash. I like the feeling in my face and it’s consistency. I feel clean afterwards and not oily. I am not sure about its effect on blackheads but it’s good as a regular face wash.
MK R.
I love their skincare line. All of their products work amazing and helps my skin so much. I just wish the prices were not expensive. This works really good for me and helps my acne, just wish it was a little cheaper lol.
Dee D.
I got this free in my VoxBox and I have to say that this product is AMAZING! I love how versatile it is and how great it works at diminishing my blackheads too! I will continue to buy this! I highly recommend this!
Jessica K.
muskegon
It works but I probably wouldn’t buy it again because I had to use it everyday to see results. I prefer the one pore mask by philosophy or boscia. This is overpriced for what it does. I love Clinique just not this.
Tiffany C.
Dry Fork, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Does this feel hot or cold on your face when it starts working?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Is this more like a mask or a scrub?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Does it really work because I have some serious black heads to get rid of?
Lien W.
Does this really work? Most of the blackhead product I use, don't seem to work too well, no matter which brand.. So it would be amazing if this did! Does anybody know?