BY CLINIQUE #14 in Face Scrubs

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

• Has anyone else tried this?4 Answers
  • De verdad reduce losnporos en un 70%1 Answers
  • Does it really work? WITHOUT LEAVING A FILM OVER YOUR FACE1 Answers
Lana C.
Los Angeles
I really like the product it feels nice on my skin. And it doesn’t have a negative impact on my really sensitive skin and it does a really good job on the cleansing
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
I love this. It isn't harsh on my skin. I've tried it as a face scrub and slept in it overnight as a mask. It dries out my pimples which I love! And I can tell a difference in the blackheads around my nose. My skin isn't as oily. Best part is it was free from Influenster! #free
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
Turned my skin a little red bur my skin is sensative use no cleaning brushes with this males it too abravsive isong your hands is the best method
Nur S.
canton
I am not a big fan of this blackhead remover. It is expensive and works just like black charcoal mask from drugstore and you can save your money
Elizabeth L.
California
Love this product, Clinique it’s perfect for skin care, and to deep cleaning.. I use this product it’s very nice and small size for travel
Beth C.
Salem
I liked this product. I purchased this for my daughter who loves it. We tried a few different products and we saw good results with this one
Amber P.
Roanoke, VA
this really works great. can't wait to buy more of this it's works better then anything else.
all other products I have tried didn't work
Sarah N.
I had really bad blackheads around my nose and chin and this helped immensely! So excited about the difference this product has made!!!
Grace M.
Arkansas
I haven't used this item before so I can't really give it a review yet. But I'll definitely be trying it and be back for a review
Ann L.
Milledgeville, GA
I love Clinique products. They are sold at a good price and help clean your skin. It makes your face feel smooth and refreshed.
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Have you tried this one?, Tell me about your experience
Tania S.
Did you all notice a difference right away ? Or did it take a couple or days?
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
Has anyone else tried this?
Sarah J.
Would this be okay for dry skin? I would mainly only need it for my nose.
Regina A.
Does this product really work?