BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is
A 3-in-1 cleanser-scrub-mask formula that immediately reduces the appearance of visible pores by 75%, and provides a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads after 6 weeks of twice-daily use.

What It Does
Multifunctional formula works as a daily cleanser/scrub and deep-cleansing mask to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Controls excess oil and smooths the way for clearer skin, helping to prevent future blackheads.

Proven Results

• Immediately, see a 75% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 1 week, see a 92% reduction in the appearance of visible pores
  • In 6 weeks, see a 94% improvement in the appearance of blackheads when used twice daily

Key Ingredients / Technology
A potent blend of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine clears away dead surface skin cells, while Silica, Kaolin Clay and Laminaria Saccharina Extract help dislodge blackhead-causing dirt, oil and debris. Soothing ingredients like Vitamin E leave skin feeling calm and comfortable.

Great To Know
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

4.2 oz. / 125 ml

Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau , Kaolin , Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Silica , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Laminaria Saccharina Extract , Sucrose , Acetyl Glucosamine , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

Stella E.
Apple Valley, MN
I don't know if this really did anything as a mask or a scrub. My skin felt smooth and soft when I used this as a mask but when used as a scrub, it was just too abrasive. I'm confused as to why it states that the product is gentle enough to use everyday but the product is called 'Seven Day Deep Pore...' Should it only be used for seven concurrent days? I wouldn't say that it irritated my skin but if I rubbed it around too much, my face felt raw. The results weren't lasting and I didn't see a reduction in blackheads. It did make my skin feel softer but so do most gritty exfoliating products. It smelled fine, a little on the medicinal side but not unpleasant. It's just not a product that I would run out and purchase but fun to try!
Jennifer Z.
I received a sample size bottle from influenster for testing purposes. I really liked the consistency of this product. It's not too thick or thin. If you wear heavy make up on a daily basis or just have super clogged pores this product is for you to use everyday! But if you are a minimalist, make up wise, you don't need to cleanse your skin with this product on a daily basis. I would put this product under the category of Spa Day. Using this product gives me 100% spa vibes. I can imagine myself actually purchasing it. Thank you Clinique and influenster for letting me experience this product. #Thankful
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
I started of with with redness, inflammation and lots of blackheads. This solution definitely went deep. I expected it it bring my blackheads to the surface, and it certainly did. But it went beyond that. It got rid of my redness and inflammation that I have had for months. I was pleasantly surprised. It made my skin tone more even. My face certainly feels cleaner and this product wasn’t harsh or painful to use. Thank you @Influenster and @Clinique for the free #voxbox trial!
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I was kind of skeptical when I first received this product but it really worked! After my first use of using it as a face wash I could tell a difference in my chin and nose. I then tried it as a mask and noticed even more of a difference. My blackheads were significantly lighter and not as noticeable. My skin felt so soft and smooth. I’ve used this a few times now, both ways, and I can tell a huge difference and I’m so happy about it! I would definitely recommend this product if you have stubborn blackheads like I do! I received this product complementary for testing purposes.
Jasmine R.
Dickinson, TX
I thought it would at least leave my face a little red after I took it off but it didn't. It was not too harsh, although I would add water to the product before using it for daily use, as the product is really thick. Also, it really works because I did a Biore pore remover strip a day after using this product as a mask and it was a waste because there were NO blackheads on that strip. I left one star off because of the smell, it smells like paint, but obviously, you don't have it on for long so it's not a big deterrent to using this product but if you are sensitive to smells it might help you to know.
Carrie P.
I received this trial size from Influenster for testing purposes for free. I would say first that the size is too small to judge the claims it makes. It says it takes 6 weeks to see results and this size has about 1-2 weeks worth of product. The plus size is that the scrub is very fine and gentle and it has a good smell. The downside is that I didn’t see much of a difference in my blackheads or pores. Perhaps if the product provided was bigger, I’d have a longer time to judge.
Camille D.
Bridgeport , CT
I received a sample size for free to review. Overall really like this product and what it did for me. I have blackheads on my nose and large pores on my cheeks. I noticed a reduction in the blackheads on my nose which was amazing! As for the pores on my cheeks, didn't really see a difference, maybe slightly less visible but nothing major. But I was and am very happy with the reduction in blackheads and will def keep using this!! Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub
Sarah Y.
Macon, GA
Loved this product! It wasn’t too abrasive and the texture was great for a mask or scrub. I used it while taking a shower and would let it sit while washing my hair. I would absolutely recommend this to others that are looking for a good scrub for their pores that doesn’t dry out the skin or leave it looking patchy. It has acne treatment in the product so be aware of that if you normally use acne medicine to make sure you aren’t overdoing products on your skin.
Alison R.
Fort wayne, IN
I have used the Clinique Acne solutions products before, and have never found much success with them. Fortunately they don’t make my complexion worse, but definitely they don’t seem to clear up my acne. This product was no different. The sample size that I received free was very small, and I don’t feel like it was enough to get an accurate assessment of the product. I used this only as the cleanser. My skin didn’t improve, but also didn’t get worse which is definitely a good thing for me.
Gennilla M.
I received Clinique Blackhead Solutions 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub free to test courtesy of Influenster and Clinique. I'm really a big fan of Clinique products so of course I was excited to try this. It exceeded my exceptions for something so small that you could get a a week out of it. I notice my pores are visually smaller and the smell of the product didn't bother or irritate in my skin. I have to say that a huge win.
Tiffany C.
Dry Fork, VA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Does this feel hot or cold on your face when it starts working?
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Is this more like a mask or a scrub?
Lien W.
Does this really work? Most of the blackhead product I use, don't seem to work too well, no matter which brand.. So it would be amazing if this did! Does anybody know?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
How effective is this product? It seems most I try for blackheads don’t actually work, or it’s super temporary.